The Garden Plaza of Florissant Florissant, MO

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

1101 Garden Plaza Dr., Florissant, MO 63033
The Garden Plaza of Florissant (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Garden Plaza of Florissant

Assisted Living Reviews for The Garden Plaza of Florissant

August 10, 2018

By AS

It is really nice, and I liked that there were no steps at all. The level of security is even better than the other community I visited. The director I spoke with said that each of the residents there have a badge that activate some kind of alarm if they get out. I thought that was great, especially if you have a senior with concerns about wandering. It's a beautiful place, and it's only a few years old, so everything is very modern and much newer. They have options for dining and activities, and everything was just really good. I've extended an invitation to take my mom up there for lunch and check things out. There were so many activities in their calendar, like a salon day, which is like a spa day where they can get their nails done, and they have dance activities, and so much more. They even have an area there where they invite the family over and check out if it's a nice place to stay. An area is also setup for birthdays so that the family can come in and have a party or gathering in a reserved space.

February 29, 2016

By Visitor124792750

It has a smaller building, you can have assisted mobility devices, and it has more of a homey feeling. The dining room is basically a restaurant, you have a main meal and a lot of options if you don’t want it. The people were very friendly.

February 02, 2016

By Chris116237550

The Bridge at Florissant has been very good for my folks. They seem to be getting the level of care that we have expected. The workers are all very kind. The room, for someone who is in hospice, is really too small and it’s very challenging when you have a lot of equipment to find a place to fit everything. Like for instance, right now, my parents both have walkers, there’s a wheelchair, an oxygen machine, and a bedside table.

Independent Living Reviews for The Garden Plaza of Florissant

March 27, 2014

I lived close to here. I had placed my deposit there. Everybody that I had talked to and had encountered was very nice, open, loving, and caring. Where I would be going to was a duplex apartment of my own, which was a separate living quarter with a wonderful bathroom. I had eaten there, and the food was great. You could choose what you wanted. They had entrees, sandwiches, and desserts. I liked that it had nice, flat ground where I could walk. I knew they had bingo and informational meetings on subjects like how to prevent falling.

July 25, 2013

It has 12 little villas and I'm so in love with them. The villa that I saw has two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The big bedroom has a little sitting area with computer in the corner. It also has an electric fireplace and a little patio. I like all of that. They have a light on top of all these little villas. When I inquired about the light, they said those lights are for them to know which villas has a situation. When you call for an ambulance, you call on them and turn the light on and they will know where to go.

Costs for The Garden Plaza of Florissant

• Continuing Care Retirement Community Starting At: $2800/month

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Garden Plaza of Florissant

The Garden Plaza of Florissant, Missouri, offers a dynamic lifestyle for seniors looking to get the most out of their retirement. We are a beautiful senior living community that offers all levels of care on one campus nestled in the hometown of Florissant, MO. Our community offers independent living, assisted living and skilled nursing and rehabilitation services all in one location. This gives residents confidence that if their needs should change, our trained team of associates can handle that transition as smoothly as possible.

The Garden Plaza of Florissant's care team is more than happy to take care of the details while you are out enjoying your rewarding life. We offer housekeeping, apartment maintenance and meals served in our delicious restaurant-style dining room. You will quickly discover that we strive to offer quality without compromise. In this worry-free environment, you will find yourself with more time for the finer things in life like socializing, picking up hobbies and going on adventures. We offer a dynamic activity schedule that includes wellness activities, parties, live music and outings to local attractions.

Affordable rates with all of the amenities included:

• Cable and Wifi
  • Telephone
  • Fine dining with 3 meals per day
  • Onsite beauty salon
  • Veterans room and library
  • Café’/Bistro
  • Enclosed courtyard
  • Sit in the Gazebo and watch the ducks in the pond
  • Assistance with transportation

Our community offers high level care and services at very affordable rates while giving our residents a modern and safe living environment. We give our residents freedom to choose and have personalized care to make them feel at home.

Map of The Garden Plaza of Florissant