Sholom Home West

Reviews of Sholom Home West

Nursing Home Reviews for Sholom Home West

September 10, 2011

By DavidM1

A close family friend is a resident of Sholom Home and I visit her regularly. I helped her research facilities when it was time for her to enter long term care, and she chose Sholom Home because she wanted a Jewish community presence and because Sholom Home has better health outcomes for its residents than the state average in most areas. Her health care appears to be excellent, but I have observed her become more anxious and depressed during the time she has been at Shalom Home. Most of the staff are excellent, but it appears to be difficult to report concerns about staff, should any arise, without concerns of retaliation or decreased care. There are on-site kosher meals and Jewish services, which were a major factor in our decision to move her to Sholom Home. The only ongoing concern is a safe reporting system for her staff concerns that will be kept anonymous or won't impact her care and relationship with staff. Additional social activities and mental health services to address depression and anxiety among Sholom Home West residents would also be wonderful.

Services and Amenities of Sholom Home West

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Sholom Home West

Sholom Home West is a senior living provider in Saint Louis Park, Minnesota that offers residents Nursing Homes and Adult Day Care. Contact Sholom Home West for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sholom Home West