Villa at Parkridge

Reviews of Villa at Parkridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa at Parkridge

August 20, 2012

By Y-Bortz2

Bortz is an out-dated nursing facility. The staff is very friendly, and they do a great job; most of the time. But, The Facility always has this foul, punget smell. It looks dirty from the inside, and out. The staff has been caught stealing from residents on multiple occasions. There is a sign in/out book that is hardly ever used. It isn't hard to sneak in/out of the facility. Residents aren't suppose to leave, but I doubt if anyone would notice if a resident was missing for quite a while. The food seems to be mediocre; I've seen worst. The facility needs a complete renovation, or needs to close the Ypsilant location completely. The Facility is cost effective, but if you take two steps inside the building, you'll see why. The facility also lacks the amenities of other cost-effective facilities. On the other hand, Bortz offers alot of programs for the residents to take part in. They have Church vans to take them to and from Church. They put signs on the doors for birthday celebrations. Families can pretty much come at any reasonable time of the day. It's alot of good things associated with Bortz, but I believe the cons outweigh the pros.

July 07, 2012

By tinajane

This place is dirty, smelly, unsupervised residents, outdated equipment. Not any place I would leave anyone, even a dog

Services and Amenities of Villa at Parkridge

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Villa at Parkridge

Villa at Parkridge is a senior living provider in Ypsilanti, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa at Parkridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa at Parkridge