Swanhaven Manor

Offers Independent Living

300 Kennely Road, Saginaw, MI 48609
Swanhaven Manor (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 299 days

*Veteran discount for $500 Move in Rebate. *Special Rent Program offered (more info. available upon request). *Free lunch to-go with personal tour from (11am-1pm).

Reviews of Swanhaven Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Swanhaven Manor

February 07, 2017

By Thomas765142

Swanhaven Manor is very nice. There is a lot of interaction with other people, good food, and good service. I am very happy. There is billiards, they have certain games, and they take trips to lunch and to certain stores. They have mass, movies -- probably 6, 7 things scheduled for each day. My room is wonderful, beautiful -- very roomy, clean, perfect.

November 07, 2016

By Joy078326

We have made out our application and deposit at Swanhaven Manor. The staff was absolutely top notch. It’s a bright, happy, and clean place. The residents all invited us to move, and it was a plus. The meals are optional; you can eat in the facility or you can eat outside. We visited five different locations, and this was by far the best.

October 13, 2016

By Sandy355865

I visited Swanhaven Manor, which I like very much. The rooms were bigger there than they were at the other places. It wasn’t as expensive. It’s in the community that I live in. It’s closer to my home. It was almost as the same set-up as the other community. They have the laundry, the dining room, and the rooms. They have bus trips. On Wednesday, they go out for lunch. They do different things and all the different games. They have a craft room.

December 17, 2012

By Joyce7

My +80 year old mother lives at Swanhaven Manor and she loves it! Staff is friendly and helpful when I visit. They offer a variety of options to the residents such as bus outings to stores, seasonal events, picnics, outdoor concerts etc. They also provide daily on premise functions like crafts, pool tournaments and BBQs. I was able to hire on site nursing assistance for bandage treatments when Mom injured herself. This was very helpful as I live out of the area. Mom has made many friends and enjoys living here.

Questions about Swanhaven Manor

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Shopping, Restaurants, and Banks

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Swanhaven Manor has organized?

Casino trips, Plays, Concerts, Farmer Markets, Craft Shows, Restaurants, and so much more

What transportation services does Swanhaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

Swanhaven Bus is for Scheduled activities

What makes the chef or dining program at Swanhaven Manor exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

It is optional service through the onsite Home Healthcare All the apartments come furnished with a full kitchen

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Lounge, Dining, Library, Billiards, Beauty/Barber Salon, Convenience store, Arts and Crafts Studio, Cards and Games Gallery, Fitness Center, Mini Theater, Multi Purpose Studio, and Several Laundry Care Centers

What safety features or security measures does Swanhaven Manor offer to independent living residents?

24 hour Monitored Emergency Pull Cords located in bedrooms and bathrooms, Morning Door Check Service, Secured entries with intercom, and Onsite Home Health Care

If Swanhaven Manor accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pet Friendly Community with Sidewalks located throughout

Does Swanhaven Manor work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Right at Home

Costs for Swanhaven Manor

Photos of Swanhaven Manor

Services and Amenities of Swanhaven Manor

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Swanhaven Manor

Live the good life at Swanhaven Manor. This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Swanhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment or one of our beautiful cottages with attached garages. We know that you will love the many advantages that Swanhaven Manor has to offer as well our many features, amenities and services. Secret word, carefree!

AMENITIES:

• Beauty/Barber Salon
  • Deluxe Housekeeping
  • Laundry
  • Grand Style Package

The Activities Coordinator arranges fun and exciting outings and events. These may include bingo, exercise classes, dance groups, lectures, trips, hobby clubs, musical entertainment and health demonstrations to name just a few.

Map of Swanhaven Manor