Halsted Place

Reviews of Halsted Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Halsted Place

July 23, 2012

By swmich

This facility is conveniently located and easy to navigate. They have a buzzer entrance during non business hours and are staffed during business hours. Residents receive meals, housekeeping, activities as well as weekly trips to the supermarket. I found this Assisted Living to be overall adequate for the residents. The staff member that was there when I arrived was abrupt and impatient when I did not realize that I did not need to use the buzzer for the resident to enter during business hours. The resident that I was there to visit loves her home and is very appreciative of the transportation services as she is no longer driving. There was ample space in the common area for friends and family to visit and the room that I visited was spacious as well. The resident that I visited never misses a meal time and says that their food is very good. She feels as though this residence has allowed her to remain more independent then a nursing home but safer then she would be in her own home.

December 07, 2011

By Kathryn L.

Halsted Place is an upscale senior living residence with individual apartments for its residents. They provide a library, doctor's office, and beauty shop, as well as a dining room for meals and socializing. This facility offers frequent outings to various local malls and attractions, allowing those who live there to continue their normal activities while taking away some of the stress of living alone. Independence is valued and maintained, while medical and emotional needs are met on quickly and discreetly. My grandmother loves the social interaction she gets as well as the meals and the classiness of the building. She also appreciates the friendliness and flexiblity of the staff. They are quick to offer to help with any of the residents' need as well as to work with their friends and family when problems and special requests arise. Halsted Place's central location in metro Detroit gives visitors easy access. It is one of the best senior living centers in the area.

Photos of Halsted Place

Services and Amenities of Halsted Place

About Halsted Place

Halsted Place is a senior living provider in Farmington Hills, Michigan that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Halsted Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Halsted Place