God's Way Only Assisted Living

Reviews of God's Way Only Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for God's Way Only Assisted Living

March 11, 2021

By Anton33

When I came to God's Way Only Assisted Living I had no family, I felt like family from the moment I arrive at God's Way Only Assisted Living. I had no one to celebrate my Birthday for many years but at God's Way Only Assisted Living they made my Birthday special by celebrating with me and making me feel like I was family. They gave me seafood, presents, and cake for my Birthday. I really feel special and I thank Mrs. Toney and the staff for all their support and making me feel like family! Their rooms are spacious, neat, clean, and beautiful. Each room has its own TV, I love to be able to watch news, movies in my room. They have so many activities such as game night, movie night, taking walks in our neat, friendly neighborhood. I love to be able to go outside in their beautiful sitting area. I love to eat food, they serve excellent food by their professional cook. I love their staff, they have a Doctor and a Nurse who comes to the facility to check on my health. I really feel like family here at God's Way Only Assisted Living and I highly recommend this facility to all my friends. Thank you so much Mrs. Toney for taking care of me and making me feel so special as your family.

March 10, 2021

By Stacy Baker

Ms.Toney is absolutely pleasure meeting her and her wonderful staff. My family and myself believe her home was Beautiful decor and was definitely an clean house. Definitely Kept cleaned every time I came pass to visit my daddy .Awesome place to live Great area for ( foodie, shopping 🛍 walking adventures very friendly neighborhood )Amazing place to be wonderful neighbors.Every spoke good morning, good evening it’s great ! Meanwhile that chief cooking gourmet Entrées. They have been very helpful to my family at the time of need . She does exercises, game night computer time and etc. My dad loved his time under Ms. Toney care. He was happy being there he said the stuff with caring .Huge home three bedrooms large porch and backyard furnitures beautiful, may I add .Happy my family found her Gods Way Only llc. My daddy gain some of his weight back. She was always founding resolutions to help with my daddy Situations. She got his hair cut brought him new clothes new shoes. She always spread love. She really helped us out I appreciate her and her stuff . Totally angel to me and my family !Her heart is in this she shows she care about the people. Had God bless her businesses...

March 10, 2021

By wickalex12

God's Way Only Assisted Living LLC is a great place to live. The Rooms are beautiful, neat, clean and spacious. I feel like family and Highly recommend this facility to anyone. Staff is very Professional and treat us like family. They offer a lot of activities such as game night, Bible Study, Movie Night, and so much more. They have a professional Cook who serves us Seafood, Steak, Pork chops and so much more excellent foods. I really enjoy and feel like family here at God's Way Only Assisted Living LLC.

Questions about God's Way Only Assisted Living

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Training for Memory Care, Dementia, Alzheimer's for long term care

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at God's Way Only Assisted Living. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

The average age would be 55 and older. Their favorite things to do is Meet and Greet Night once a month

What programs or activities does God's Way Only Assisted Living offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Excises to music, Site seeing for memory, Biblical Counseling, physical therapy, dance, and singing. We offer on-call doctors, Delegated Nurse every 45 days, Podiatrists, and Physical Therapy

What places are near God's Way Only Assisted Living or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Walgreens, Rite Aide, Gaint Food Market, Pet Store, Chipotle, Panera Bread,

What transportation services does God's Way Only Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Transportation provided for Doctors appointments, Group outings

What makes the chef or dining program at God's Way Only Assisted Living exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

A professional chef that prepares and cooks three healthy home cook meals a day and also healthy snacks during the day.

What safety features or security measures does God's Way Only Assisted Living offer to assisted living residents?

Alarm System that monitors our home 24/7 and there are also staffing 24/7 around the clock

How does God's Way Only Assisted Living keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Here we consider ourselves as extended family members. We communicate closely with our loved ones by phone, text message, and email.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Training in with Memory Care, ADLS, Med Tech, CNA/GNA,

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

2 in the daytime and 2 at night

What safety features or security measures does God's Way Only Assisted Living provide to protect residents who wander?

Alarms on every exit, sensors on every window, and baby monitors in bedrooms.

What programs or activities does God's Way Only Assisted Living offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

We play games called memory, We play Simon, We go sightseeing and ask questions, and play music.

What techniques does God's Way Only Assisted Living use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Help the resident by assisting them with how to eat or drink.

Describe the neighborhood around God's Way Only Assisted Living. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Very friendly and well-kept neighborhood. Very peaceful and easy-going neighborhood.

Is God's Way Only Assisted Living affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Yes we affiliated with Saint Joseph, Good Samaritan, John Hopkins, Universal of Maryland, and Sinai, and GBMC

Costs for God's Way Only Assisted Living

Photos of God's Way Only Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of God's Way Only Assisted Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 03AL.1228

About God's Way Only Assisted Living

godwayonlyassistedlivingllc.godaddysites.com

At God's Way Only Assisted Living, it is our mission and philosophy to provide superior quality and compassionate health care to all of our residents. Our purpose is to provide choice, dignity and maximum independence for all residents in a safe, healthy and home-like environment.

Ease your mind and let our highly qualified trained staff help you with all your care needs. Companionship is key to a trusted relationship with our caregivers. We not only strive to help you with everyday tasks but want to develop a caring relationship with you. We provide one-on-one attention and care.

We understand that not one care plan fits all. Daily services can include anything from meal preparation, hygiene, cleaning, transportation to doctor's appointments, and supervision. We will take the time to get to know you and develop an individualized care plan that fits your specific needs.

Our Services include the following :
  • Three nutritious meals served daily
  • Medication administration by Certified Medication Technicians.
  • Assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming and other daily activities as needed
  • Weekly laundry, linen and housekeeping services
  • Daily trash removal
  • Full-time nursing staff available on-site
  • Social and recreational activities
  • Individual Resident Service Plans
  • Resident Council meetings

God's Way Only Assisted Living is a loving home where you family becomes our family!

Map of God's Way Only Assisted Living