Harbor Hill Center

Reviews of Harbor Hill Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbor Hill Center

September 10, 2011

By LAC1978

I found the facility was clean and inviting. The staff was friendly, and I think most of them realy cared about the residents. At times it felt sterile and dreary. I think the biggest challege in improving this facility is trying to keep an assisted living center in Maine upbeat. There needs to be more activity, however that is a challenge in a small community, with a cold enviroment.My grandfather lived here for over three years, and eventually passed away while living there. I never felt good about him being there, but understood they did their best, and it was above average compared to other nursing homes in the area.I was never concerned with the skill level or qualifications of the staff, and that was reassuring.

May 26, 2011

By Witty9

Visited this facility

When I visited Harbor Hill Center in Belfast, I was somewhat impressed. The nursing staff seemed kind and courteous, and the clients at the facility seemed to appreciate their help and carried conversation with them in a matter that showed that they had a general liking for the nursing staff. I wasn't as impressed with the overall look of the facility as I had planned to be, but my opinion may be biased due to the fact I had never visited an assisted living facility previous to this visit. The facility was relatively clean, but didn't look too extravagant and also didn't portay the looks of an actual home, which is what most clients in an assisted living facility are looking for. Other than that, I feel that the facility was satisfactory.

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbor Hill Center

Photos of Harbor Hill Center

Services and Amenities of Harbor Hill Center

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 205122
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Harbor Hill Center

Active seniors can enjoy a fun, dynamic lifestyle at Harbor Hill. Our lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized healthcare services if they're ever needed. Harbor Hill also offers inpatient skilled nursing care.

We bring together the best of both worlds in our Assisted Living Communities. Active seniors can enjoy an exciting, dynamic lifestyle with fun daily activities. These lively communities support each resident?s independence, while offering the security of 24-hour staff, as well as personalized care services if they?re ever needed.

Our Assisted Living Communities provide a mix of cultural, educational and social activities, both on site and on the town. At each community you can enjoy shopping, dining, movies, field trips and monthly special events.Your mealtimes offer a chance to visit with your neighbors. We also encourage you to invite friends and family to join you.

Map of Harbor Hill Center