Harbor Hill Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Harbor Hill Center

May 26, 2011

By Witty9

Visited this facility

When I visited Harbor Hill Center in Belfast, I was somewhat impressed. The nursing staff seemed kind and courteous, and the clients at the facility seemed to appreciate their help and carried conversation with them in a matter that showed that they had a general liking for the nursing staff. I wasn't as impressed with the overall look of the facility as I had planned to be, but my opinion may be biased due to the fact I had never visited an assisted living facility previous to this visit. The facility was relatively clean, but didn't look too extravagant and also didn't portay the looks of an actual home, which is what most clients in an assisted living facility are looking for. Other than that, I feel that the facility was satisfactory.

Nursing Home Reviews for Harbor Hill Center

June 21, 2012

By Jill1

My mother had a compression fracture and she's now using a walker to move around. She was in Harbor Hill for 2 months. She was also there 4 years ago after her heart attack and we thought to bring her again there when she had a fall 2 months ago. Harbor Hill is also known to have much better skilled nursing facility here in Belfast. The service and the staff were good. The food was adequate and they have some snacks and nice people who served them.

June 15, 2012

By young1

The atmosphere was clean and elegant. It was simple, somewhat like the stereotypical nursing home. I didn't like who the mostly permanent residents were mixed with the rehabbing residents as I believe it discourages hope of leaving for those who are actually able to leave. Rooms were mostly double occupancy. I have no problem with this as long as long term patients are not mixed with those in rehab. Staff seemed to be friendly and were quite talkative and knowledgeable. Assistance was nearly instant when my friend rang his buzzer. There was cable TV in the rooms, providing for some entertainment while my friend stayed. The nursing home has WiFi, another major benefit for those who are just in rehab, allowing them to keep in touch with friends and family in a digital manner. The home itself is located right by the water in an elegant location providing optimism for those visiting. Overall, my limited experience with this home was positive.

Photos of Harbor Hill Center

Services and Amenities of Harbor Hill Center

About Harbor Hill Center

Active seniors can enjoy a fun, dynamic lifestyle at Harbor Hill. Our lively community supports each resident's independence, while also offering personalized healthcare services if they're ever needed. Harbor Hill also offers inpatient skilled nursing care.

We bring together the best of both worlds in our Assisted Living Communities. Active seniors can enjoy an exciting, dynamic lifestyle with fun daily activities. These lively communities support each resident?s independence, while offering the security of 24-hour staff, as well as personalized care services if they?re ever needed.

Our Assisted Living Communities provide a mix of cultural, educational and social activities, both on site and on the town. At each community you can enjoy shopping, dining, movies, field trips and monthly special events.Your mealtimes offer a chance to visit with your neighbors. We also encourage you to invite friends and family to join you.

Map of Harbor Hill Center