Greenbriar Community Care Center

Reviews of Greenbriar Community Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Greenbriar Community Care Center

April 24, 2013

By caring7465

The Green Briar Community Care Center had nice and spacious areas for the patients to live around in. They also had a couple of different areas with televisions for entertainment. It just had a pleasant atmosphere about it. My mom started out in a private room and then she moved into a semi-private one, which was quite small for two patients. I've taken her out of there because she's going to stay with me at my own home from now on.

July 24, 2012

By johninslidell

I visited my grandparents in the nursing home while my grandma needed more constant care than what we could provide. While there I noticed that my grandfather had not had a bath in almost a week. He kept telling the staff that he did not want one because he wanted to make sure they took care of my grandmother, the one who really needed the care. He did not understand that he was entitled to baths as well. I was very disappointed so i brought my findings to one of the staff members. I then called my grandfather later that night to make sure he had a bath. He then had received a bath and felt much better. I wish I could remember the name of the staff member I talked to to thank them for helping my grandfather. I am worried that if I would have never said anything he may have never received a bath.

July 04, 2012

By Liz8

Other

They took very good care of my grandmother who was a resident there until she passed away last year. They also took very good care of my family through the hospice program.

Services and Amenities of Greenbriar Community Care Center

• Overall:
  • Medicare Provider Number: 195301
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Greenbriar Community Care Center

Greenbriar Community Care Center is a senior living provider in Slidell, Louisiana that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Greenbriar Community Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Greenbriar Community Care Center