The Trace

The Trace (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Trace

Assisted Living Reviews for The Trace

November 19, 2015

We visited The Trace. It seemed nice. The lady that we talked too was very nice, and it looked pretty inside. The rooms were spacious, and the surroundings were clean.

July 12, 2015

By Caring110691950

One of the main factors why I chose The Trace at Claiborne Hills for my husband is because it's so convenient to get there -- I am only 5 minutes away -- and because it is quite small, so there is more individual attention. The place is very clean, and the people are very professional. They do have a lot of activities like exercise, movies, bus outings every week, and happy hour on Fridays. They also have arts and crafts. There's a lot of things that they do. They have been very good and sensitive to emotions.

March 11, 2015

The one I visited was The Trace. It seemed to be very nice. The director seemed to be very professional. I felt like he really knew what to do, and he was very interested in the people that might be placed there. The only reason I did not chose that place is because I felt like she would not be a good fit there because of her health. It was very nice. They have like two units. They have like a Dementia unit which they called the memory unit. It is separate from the other residents which were just in a little better house. I thought that was nice. The rooms were nice. It had one-bedrooms and studios. They had little kitchens in them so if the people wanted to prepare some of their things, they have a microwave in the room. They can at least heat things. They have a little refrigerator. It is like a little kitchenette with a bathroom. I think it is a really nice place. I would recommend the place. They were very professional, and the activities were kept in one level so the people could get around easily. I talked to a couple of the residents that were there, and they said they liked the place.

October 24, 2013

By MsEloisesSon

My Mom was here for several years. They took exceptional care of her. I know many other folks that lived at the Trace during her stay and they all said it was wonderful. Personally I was always treated well and was impressed by the caring staff. We looked for a long time before selecting The Trace for Mom. It proved to be worth all the effort. A+. And, Mom was there before and after it was bought. The service was outstanding both before and after the purchase so I don't understand the other comment.

May 23, 2013

By Granny love

this is an incredible place to live. The food and service is outstanding. Lots of activities.

October 01, 2011

By ruth12

My used to stay there it used to be very nice with local owners. They sold to an out of state company in June 2011 and the service has gone down ever since.

July 21, 2011

By Julesandella

Ella and I celebrated our first anniversary here [in] June 2011. We are glad we were able to find and move here. All our needs are taken care of, and the best part is no grass cutting! We are excited that we got a new activities director and are looking forward to new activities. All our neighbors are friendly and helpful. Thanks to all the staff for helping make our golden years productive and enjoyable. Jules and Ella

July 21, 2011

By gracebobrowski

To be here is great because the people that work here; cooks, servers, housekeeping, RA's really take good care of us. I like (love) our event coordinator and her tea parties. I also really like the other residents, they are very nice people. Grace Bobrowski

Costs for The Trace

Photos of The Trace

Services and Amenities of The Trace

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About The Trace

At The Trace, we proudly offer you the best of both worlds – health and wellness, with our high-quality amenities and stylish apartments that enable you to live a more enriching and fulfilling life in your golden years. Our professional team is dedicated to providing you with excellent lifestyle and care services, including your transportation and housekeeping needs.

At the same time, we encourage you to pursue your interests and hobbies with our full calendar of activities and events while you dine on nutritious and delectable meals that will be served to you in a restaurant setting. In addition, we are happy to create a personalized plan tailored to your specific needs to give your loved ones the peace of mind they deserve. We warmly welcome you to join our vibrant and lively community at The Trace to discover how you can live the best of your golden years worry-free and filled with joy.

At The Trace, we offer several senior living options in order to meet the needs of each resident. Our living options include:

Assisted Living– Perfect for residents who need assistance from our dedicated professional team with their daily living activities like bathing, dining, ambulation and medication management.

SHINE® Memory Care– Our specialized, award-winning program that is created to cater to seniors living with dementia including Alzheimer’s and memory-related issues.

Residents in Covington, Louisiana enjoy these amenities:

• Welcoming lobby
  • Sensations Dining Room
  • Delicious meals freshly prepared by our executive chef
  • Dine restaurant-style with tableside service
  • Choice of menus for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
  • Private dining room available
  • Resident living room with cozy fireplace
  • Piano parlor with coffee bar
  • Library with computer center
  • Marketplace sundry shop
  • Full calendar of social and recreational activities
  • Group shopping, outings and day trips
  • Movie theater
  • Baking and crafting center
  • Activity and gaming areas
  • Private chapel
  • Group exercise classes
  • Covered, outdoor patio with grill
  • Complimentary scheduled transportation
  • Weekly housekeeping
  • Weekly laundry and linen service
  • Self-service laundry room available
  • Concierge services
  • Beauty salon and spa with barbershop
  • Small pets lovingly welcome
  • Professional team available 24 hours a day
  • Emergency call response system and pendant
  • Lush landscaping and walking path
  • Water, electric and cable provided
  • No buy-ins or long-term commitments
  • Maintenance-free living