Summerfield of Hammond Hammond, LA

Reviews of Summerfield of Hammond

Assisted Living Reviews for Summerfield of Hammond

October 18, 2017

By Kim

I went to Summerfield for assisted living. The facility was really nice. I think they were open for about seven months, and it was very clean. They were in the dining hall when I was there. They had a walking trail, they had benches on the outside, they had a pond, and a gathering hall for the residents. I could move in there. The staff was very informative, very cordial, and she introduced me to a lot of the residents there.

August 21, 2017

By Donna

Everything at Summerfield of Hammond has been outstanding. My parents like the food and there are multiple activities every day. The staff is very caring, friendly, and shows genuine concern for my parents. I have no complaints at all and neither do my parents. They have a 1-bedroom apartment with a completely accessible bathroom, a full size refrigerator/freezer, a microwave oven, a sink, air conditioning in each room, ceiling fan in each room, and a nice walk-in closet. They have regular meals prepared every day, but they have an extensive menu, which they call the bistro menu. So, if you don’t like the main meal they have prepared, you can order off the bistro menu.

June 22, 2017

By CaringReviewer109738

We visited Summerfield of Hammond. The lady that showed us around was very pleasant. The space was great. I like the fact that it is in Hammond, so I can be near my friends. The lady staff there was very good -- very pleasant and very informative. I would recommend this community.

Memory Care Reviews for Summerfield of Hammond

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: 2203782979

About Summerfield of Hammond

We warmly welcome you to Summerfield Senior Living Community ''A 55 and Older Senior Living Community,'' located in beautiful Hammond, Louisiana. We are Hammond’s newest senior living community. With retirement living at Summerfield, you will experience a new season of living, with all the cooking, cleaning, and maintenance provided. Scheduled transportation for doctor visits, shopping and various outings are at your fingertips. Our delicious home-cooked cuisine is prepared and served to you restaurant-style in our gracious dining rooms. Our Life Enrichment program will keep you busy with an exercise program, shopping, parties, entertainment, and local attractions. Enjoy ten acres of beautifully landscaped grounds featuring gazebos, porches, and fountains with inviting courtyards and patios. Take a leisurely stroll on our paved walking path around our pond.

Our independent living and senior living apartments are spacious and welcoming whether you are in a studio, one, or two bedroom. You will feel comfortable controlling your own heat and air conditioning, having your own private mailbox, and knowing we have staff in the community around the clock. Ample complimentary parking is close to your apartment. So what are you waiting for?

When the need arises, Summerfield Senior Living Community also offers assisted living. Assisted living care is a lifestyle choice that allows you to maintain your independence and continue the activities of daily life with a helping hand from our well-trained, caring staff assisting for day-to-day personal care needs.

For those living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and other forms of memory loss, we have a dedicated memory care wing that will provide a safe, comfortable, and secure environment. Our staff is trained to value each resident and to recognize his/her different likes and needs. We know that memory loss affects everyone differently, there­fore we engage our residents on an individual basis in an effort to provide the best possible results.

HIghlights:
  • Wifi Provided
  • All Utilities Included
  • Beauty/Barber Shop On-site
  • Pet Friendly Community

As a community of caregivers, we are here for one purpose: to engage and enrich the health and spirit of our residents. We listen, we respond, but above all we care. Our community is dedicated to providing a stimulating and invigorating environment wherein our residents will thrive and continue to experience the rewards of a long and productive life.

Map of Summerfield of Hammond