Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Reviews of Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

January 06, 2012

By 4kittycat

Nursing homes can be scary places. I regularly visit and volunteer at nursing homes and different kinds of care facilities. Sandpiper was clean, the activities were organized and they have large open family style areas for gatherings of all kinds. The activity directors plan events that residents enjoy. They always have enough helpers around so that I am comfortable interacting with residents. I particularly enjoy when I sing at Sandpiper. They have a little chapel with a piano that opens to a larger area to accommodate more people. I have eaten with the residents and the food is very good. They take care to see to the needs of those who have special diets. Even sugar free ice cream for diabetics! I had to visit with the social worker at the center once because I had a concern about a resident and she listened carefully to me and took action immediately. I really appreciated that.

December 20, 2011

By wachinout4u

Nurssing home is located on the west side of Wichita, easy access from freeway. Not crazy about this facility. It has the standard nursing home menu of services, but one thing I notice is there is always staff turnover. I know that all nursing facilities have have staffing issues, but this one seems to have even more than the average for the industry. That indicates problems in my book!

About Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Wichita, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center