Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Reviews of Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

June 07, 2015

By anonymous 101

First off let me just say the nurses obviously dont care about the residents. The CNA do all the work and when the CNA arent around the nurses stand around and let the residents light blink for a long time till a CNA comes to take care of it. There was a resident who needed assistance in the restroom and the nurses let her sit on the toliet for about 30 minutes. She started banging on the wall till finally someone went to assist her. This place is clean but the staff are terrible with responding the the residents, its like they dont care. I WOULD never recommend anyone to send a loved one to this nursing facility . They will get neglected.

January 06, 2012

By 4kittycat

Nursing homes can be scary places. I regularly visit and volunteer at nursing homes and different kinds of care facilities. Sandpiper was clean, the activities were organized and they have large open family style areas for gatherings of all kinds. The activity directors plan events that residents enjoy. They always have enough helpers around so that I am comfortable interacting with residents. I particularly enjoy when I sing at Sandpiper. They have a little chapel with a piano that opens to a larger area to accommodate more people. I have eaten with the residents and the food is very good. They take care to see to the needs of those who have special diets. Even sugar free ice cream for diabetics! I had to visit with the social worker at the center once because I had a concern about a resident and she listened carefully to me and took action immediately. I really appreciated that.

December 20, 2011

By wachinout4u

Nurssing home is located on the west side of Wichita, easy access from freeway. Not crazy about this facility. It has the standard nursing home menu of services, but one thing I notice is there is always staff turnover. I know that all nursing facilities have have staffing issues, but this one seems to have even more than the average for the industry. That indicates problems in my book!

Services and Amenities of Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center

Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center is a senior living provider in Wichita, Kansas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sandpiper Bay Health Care Center