Reflection Ridge

Reflection Ridge (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Reflection Ridge

Independent Living Reviews for Reflection Ridge

August 21, 2015

The staff was friendly at Reflection Ridge, and they gave us a nice tour and a nice lunch. The facility is lovely, and the apartments are nice. It was what we were looking for. The people looked very happy to be there. They have an exercise room, a theater, and a game room.

September 13, 2013

By Joan24

I'm now in Reflection Ridge. My daughter and I did a separate search of all the retirement communities in the area and we both ended up picking Reflection Ridge. This facility is absolutely wonderful. There are so many activities here. Sometimes I would play bridge, work on jigsaw puzzles, sometimes I bowl, or watch movies, etc. There are just so many activities that you can't get bored. I have a one-bedroom-one-bathroom apartment. It is kind of a large living room-kitchen combination. What I like best living here is the people. They are so nice, both staff and residents. The staff is reliable and would be there if I do need help. I'm very happy where I'm at now. I can't think of anything they need to improve on because I think they're doing everything just right.

August 27, 2013

By Robert69060050

It was a nice facility with a better price. It had a very nice environment setting with friendly staff. The marketing person was very nice. However, it would be better if they had larger apartments. I would recommend this facility to others.

January 09, 2012

By wachinout4u

Other

If you have the money, this is Florida style resort living in lil ol Wichita. It is a lovely, state of the art community on the west side of wichita that offers stress-free, upscale living for seniors. The campus is lovely, the food is chef prepared, there is an abundance of outings and activities, some transportation, good security...heaven's sake, there is even a bank, movie theatre and barbershop on site. Close ot shopping, doctors and hospital. Definitely geared for a higher functioning demographic. Pet friendly...always a plus in my book.

Questions about Reflection Ridge

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Reflection Ridge. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Reflection Ridge residents are well-rounded individuals aged 55 and over who live life at their own pace. Some continue to refine a lifelong hobby, or work, while others delight in learning new activities and skills.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Surrounded by lush greenery and scenic walking paths, Reflection Ridge is located on the 7th hole of our namesake golf course. With its vibrant restaurant, shopping and entertainment scene, as well as plentiful cultural attractions, Wichita is the ideal city for Reflection Ridge.

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Reflection Ridge has organized?

Our full-time lifestyle director collaborates with residents to develop a wide variety of events and activities tailored to the interests of the community. Dinner outings as well as trips to the local farmers market and shopping centers are often found on the weekly agenda.

What transportation services does Reflection Ridge offer to independent living residents?

Reflection Ridge offers scheduled transportation to doctor appointments, professional appointments and group outings, wheelchair lift on the shuttle bus. NO ADDITIONAL COST. We also offer valet parking for our residents.

What makes the chef or dining program at Reflection Ridge exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Freedom Dining is Reflection Ridge's most popular feature. ROOM SERVICE AVAILABLE 7AM-7PM NO EXTRA CHARGE. The program includes flexible dining hours throughout the day, plus the option to choose from a variety of dining experiences: fine dining, causal buffet dining including pizza, salads, sandwiches; on-the-go snacks; room service is also available as an option, at no additional charge. Our Freedom Dining program ensures residents have ample time to dine, plus plenty of nutritionally-balanced meal options, prepared by our Executive Chef daily.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

We have a fabulous 150 seat theatre to host live performances, meetings, and of course a great place to take in a movie. Other areas of the community to enjoy include the 24 hour fitness center, library, billiards room and computer center. There is also a general store, local pharmacies deliver to residents, salon/barber and a bank/credit union located on the premises for your convenience.

What safety features or security measures does Reflection Ridge offer to independent living residents?

Reflection Ridge is a 24/7 professionally staffed community with LIVE-IN MANAGERS and concierge services. For your safety, Reflection Ridge is equipped with a medical alert system, all included.

If Reflection Ridge accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Reflection Ridge is a pet friendly community, with no additional fee. DOGS RESTRICTED TO FIRST FLOOR APARTMENTS WITH PATIOS, FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE.

Does Reflection Ridge work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

YES!!!! REFLECTION RIDGE HAS TWO THIRD PARTY HOME HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS ONSITE, KEEPING COSTS AT A MINIMUM FOR HOMECARE. ALLOWING RESIDENTS TO AGE IN PLACE. RESIDENTS ARE ABLE TO CHOOSE ANY HOMECARE PROVIDER THEY CHOOSE ONSITE OR OFFSITE.

Photos of Reflection Ridge

Services and Amenities of Reflection Ridge

About Reflection Ridge

Reflection Ridge is the perfect choice for people with a passion for living who are looking for comfort, independence, security, convenience, and a friendly community in the place they call home.

Planned with you in mind, the large one and two bedroom apartments are pleasant, beautifully designed living spaces with fully-equipped kitchens, luxurious baths, and many smart details to complement your busy lifestyle. Light housekeeping is provided regularly.

The stunning main dining room is the setting for taste-tempting meals prepared each day by our chef in our first class commercial kitchen.

Gracious common areas are ideal for gathering with friends and neighbors. The Reflection Ridge theater provides movies and other varied entertainment. Take care of business at the in-house bank, gift shop, or schedule the driver to take you where you need to go. You can even accommodate visiting friends and family in our guest suite.

Community Highlights:

Located on 7th hole of Reflection Ridge Golf Course

In-house:

• Bank: Southwest National Bank
  • Salon: The Salon At Reflection Ridge
  • Pharmacy: Walgreens

For the comfort and care of those who live and work at Reflection Ridge, we are a non-smoking community

Map of Reflection Ridge