KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes

402 S Martinson St, Wichita, KS 67213
KMH (Kansas Masonic Home) (844) 334-3818

Reviews of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

Assisted Living Reviews for KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

November 03, 2016

By Donald L

My mother is a resident there. Over the last 2 years, she has had an excellent experience. The facility is very nice, always clean, homey, and the staff is great. They truly care for the residents. We could not be happier. It is such a blessing to know that our mother is in such good hands, especially when we're so far away from Wichita.

October 26, 2016

By Marymae

Although many of the employees providing direct care are doing their best, the facility is understaffed and therefore unable to provide quality care to any of the residents. My loved one who lives there, regularly waits 15-20 minutes for someone to respond to her need for help.

October 30, 2015

By Jamie11

The environment at Kansas Masonic Home was nice. I have eaten there, and the food was pretty good. They had an indoor swimming pool and a chapel. My father is a Mason, and they have Masonic meetings right there in the building. Some of the rooms were a little small. They would go out shopping once in a while. The staff, the nurses, the CNAs, and the therapists were very caring. They did a really good job trying to keep the building up, and they definitely put the clients' needs first.

July 29, 2013

By Marvin3

I found exactly what I wanted. Right now I'm in an independent living here in Masonic Home which is open for everyone. If I need assisted, I'll go into assisted and if I ever need full time,I'll go to full time. I chose Masonic Homes because it is price wise. I'm in a nice apartment with one bedroom with about 390 square feet. It's small but for one person it is fine. I've got a full kitchen, I've got a nice dining area which also a part of the living room and I have a walk in tub. The staff is excellent and the people here are friendly. I like this community. They have programs. I just came because Friday is our day out. We went out to eat at Western's Sizzlers. My monthly fee is $300 because I don't eat any meals. If I go and eat in the cafeteria, its $11 for breakfast, $10 for lunch and $8 something for dinner. But they charge $30 a day when you into assisted living for a the meal. But if I get my sons or my daughters or grandkids eat over there, it is $8 a piece and they put it on your next month's bill. You don't have to pull it out of your pocket that day.

May 09, 2012

By jenay franklin

Well one of the times out of many when I visited. A old lady with a walker was going down the hall and one of the staff members who was leaving a room turn around and as he shut the door caught the old lady as she lost her footing and was falling. I wa tottall impressed and relieved that he caught her. I was to far away to get to her in time. that pacific staff worker is one of the most kindness and big hearted people ive ever met. most of theworkers there that ive seen are. i really enjoy it. i personally cant wait til i can move in. lol

Independent Living Reviews for KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

Nursing Home Reviews for KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

Costs for KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

Cost of Nursing Home

Services and Amenities of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

• State Licenses: N087055

• Nursing Home Starting At: $7440/month

• About KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

The Towers, independent living at Kansas Masonic Home, is comprised of three floors of resident apartments ranging in size from studio to 2 bedrooms, 2 baths. Each apartment features a full kitchen including dishwasher, microwave, range and full size refrigerator, solid surface counter tops, large windows and spacious, accessible bathrooms. Additionally, The Towers grand entrance boasts a 30' ceiling, stone fireplace, and an ice cream parlor, plus concierge services and elegant gathering space and furnishings.With fine dining, game rooms, entertainment and superb services and amenities, it is possible to enjoy each day without venturing beyond The Towers"”however, the opportunities for relaxation, enjoyment and social activities are unlimited throughout our 17 acre campus.We've done our best to give you an idea of the layout and amenities life at The Towers and KMH offers...however, nothing takes the place of the real thing; give us a call and arrange a tour of our campus and available apartments. We love to see that look of happy surprise when guests see what we have to offer!

Map of KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)

KMH (Kansas Masonic Home)