Rosewood Place

Reviews of Rosewood Place

Independent Living Reviews for Rosewood Place

August 01, 2013

By Irene9

I really liked Rosewood Place. It was a very well-run place. It had laundry in the apartments and they furnished the washer and dryer. Each one has its own balcony, a little den and mostly it was two-bedroom, but I was only interested in one-bedroom. The one-bedroom that I am signing up for was $610 a month. The thing that I really liked about it was its independence and they had different kinds of occupational things going on in there. I was happy with my visit and I would recommend it to anyone.

March 25, 2013

By Mona2

We looked at Rosewood Senior Living online for my mom and sought it out. The spaciousness, the price and the cleanliness were important for her. The rooms are very generous in size. The staff are friendly, extremely helpful and very accommodating. The community itself is very outgoing. The facility is extremely clean and bright. It's also close to grocery stores, pharmacy and several restaurants.

About Rosewood Place

Rosewood Place is a senior living provider in Lenexa, Kansas that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Rosewood Place for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rosewood Place