Keystone Woods

Reviews of Keystone Woods

Assisted Living Reviews for Keystone Woods

October 14, 2020

By dhorn

My parents have been blessed to be in this wonderful loving caring facility The directors nurses and staff are gentle caring loving Individuals They have stayed safe and happy through these rough times Activities food rooms are all more than I had hoped Entertainment games exercise music and Worship Keep them busy God bless I highly recommend

March 07, 2020

By Debra

The entryway of Keystone Woods was absolutely beautiful with the piano and all the things they had there. The dining room was great. The facility looked really nice, and they took us through and showed us a few rooms with people living in them, the different sizes and the different layouts. Everything looked fine. My sister could go to the cafeteria or they could bring the food to her room. The food looked very good; it didn't look like nursing home food. The staff was wonderful. The guy took us through the laundry room and every single aspect of that facility. It's a nice and neat building, and the outside of it including the landscaping was well kept. There's a lot of entertainment and a lot of activities for the residents to go to.

April 29, 2018

By Jodene

Keystone Woods felt empty. There were no people, no activities, and no sounds. You couldn't feel people moving around. The person who accommodated us during the tour was a very nice guy. He took us around and showed us everything. However, out front in the main lobby, there was a piano but there was no sitting area. Mom has neuropathy, and before we had gone in, she had a bad fall, so she had a bad black eye and had broken a crown. They said because of her neuropathy, she was just too high of a fall risk that she needed to go 90 days without falling. However, this is why she needs to be here instead of at home, because my house is not conducive to elderly fall risk. Even after that explanation, they insisted that she had to go 90 days without a fall. It made absolutely no sense to me when they have wheelchair bound patients that have to be transferred and you're talking about a woman that mainly uses a walker and does not require transfer assistance in any way.

July 27, 2016

By A Happy Visitor848338

Keystone Woods was a good facility. The dining area was good and clean. They had quite a few activities and places to go. The grounds were good.

May 31, 2012

By abg123

I've been in several nursing homes, but this was the first assisted living facility I had been in. I was very impressed with the facility. The residents seemed to enjoy being there, and the overall mood was very cheerful. Apartments seemed very spacious all things considered, and I liked that they had a variety of sizes. Having an in-room refrigerator is very important to my grandma, and Keystone Woods provides that. They had a very full social calendar that covered a broad spectrum of activities, from exercise to shopping to religious services. My grandma was especially excited about pet therapy days, because she has always been an animal lover, but hasn't felt up to caring for a pet in a long time. The facility seemed very clean and well cared-for, and we loved that there was a pond (complete with fountain, gazebo and geese!) in the back. My grandmother ultimately decided to stay in her home for a little while longer, but Keystone Woods is definitely on her list if she ends up changing her mind.

Photos of Keystone Woods

Services and Amenities of Keystone Woods

• Dining Extra: Private Dining, Chef Spotlight

About Keystone Woods

Share the keys to happiness at Keystone Woods, where multiple one-bedroom apartment homes boast the desired amenities and convenient services sought from Assisted Living communities in Anderson, Indiana. From thoughtfully designed floor plans to the world-class service and myriad recreational and social opportunities, residents will feel our country charm and may just find that we have thought of everything. Keystone residents are afforded the comforts of home including cable TV access, individual climate controls, and mailboxes along with the luxury of privacy with 1-inch mini blinds on all windows. Each resident is paired with a compatible friend to share the table with during three restaurant-style meals daily. Residents are warmhearted, interesting people who enjoy the freedom of Assisted Living - freedom from the worries and dangers of solitary living and cooking and cleaning - in surroundings that are kind and gracious. Our courteous and responsive staff is always at hand if help is needed. Our unique onsite pond with a handicapped-accessible gazebo provides the perfect escape to relax, bird watch or fish. Scheduled transportation to nearby stores and restaurants - and a reasonably priced public transit system - gives residents the ability to go out and about to explore the city and all of its offerings. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs to offer our residents a rewarding, enriching lifestyle.

Map of Keystone Woods