Senior Suites of Joliet

Reviews of Senior Suites of Joliet

Independent Living Reviews for Senior Suites of Joliet

October 13, 2016

By Earma

I did visit Senior Suites of Joliet. I was not impressed with this place at all. I don’t think it looked clean as it could be. I made an appointment, and the lady didn’t show. I never got to see a room or anything. I made the appointment, she said that she would be there, but she wasn’t there when I got there, and she never called me back.

My name is Lisa Reed & I am the Vice President of Operations, including Senior Suites of Joliet. I would like to take this opportunity to first thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback related to your experience at this community. On behalf of our organization, I would like to apologize for your truly negative first impression of our community & our team. I would very much like to attempt to change your opinion by scheduling a tour with one of the members of our regional team. I am confident we can provide you a much better experience. I know the first impression is a lasting impression, but it is my hope you would allow us that opportunity. It is my hope you will reach out to me to discuss. I can be reached by calling 312.673.4333. Again, I really appreciate your feedback. It is important to me.

September 19, 2016

By Ruby237843

I really love Senior Suites, and I enjoyed the housekeepers; they were so good in explaining and touring around. I was very pleased with it. The apartments were small than the others, but it’s very nice. The washers, the dryers, and the apartment were painted. Everything was just superb. I was very pleased with it. I like it because it’s very secure, they have a parking space, and they’ve got a nice area.

May 10, 2016

By Mary124368850

Senior Suites was located near family members, so I was very pleased and put my name on their waiting list. They had a very large-screen TV where they do movie nights, a nice library, and dining tables used to play cards or whatever. They do not offer a meal program, but the apartments had a stove, refrigerator, and plenty of space. I was impressed with the size of the apartment and the option of having a tub or a walk-in shower. The staff was very informative, so easy to talk to, and very cordial with the residents.

August 08, 2015

By Liz37

At Senior Suites of Joliet, everybody was nice and friendly. It is right downtown and a block away from a casino. Across the street, there is the Joliet Historical Museum. The lady who took us around was really nice. We met with the residents. They were either sitting downstairs in the common room or waiting to get picked up by somebody. We had a nice day that day.

Costs for Senior Suites of Joliet

Photos of Senior Suites of Joliet

Services and Amenities of Senior Suites of Joliet

• Fee Structure Extra: Cha Choice Housing Voucher Program

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Senior Suites of Joliet

Senior Suites of Joliet offers 90 unique studio and one bedroom affordable senior apartment homes with an array of desirable amenities. Income qualified residents, 62 years old and better, enjoy complimentary laundry facilities, spacious, well appointed community areas designed for opportunities for social engagement and camaraderie as well as Wellness Everyday programs throughout the month. Schedule a tour of this unique historical building and visit our Joliet affordable income housing community today.

*Residents must financially qualify for the community and the apartment for which they reside. Rental rates are based on availability, the specific income designation for the specific apartment and the applicant’s income. Rate and income levels are determined and monitored by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Map of Senior Suites of Joliet