Marian Village

Reviews of Marian Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Marian Village

April 18, 2015

By Mary104240750

Marian Village was expensive, but the whole atmosphere, the staff, the graciousness, and the beauty was what I like the most about the whole environment. They have lots of activities, the food is delicious; they serve one meal a day. I would recommend them although it’s a buy-in facility.

March 30, 2015

Marian Village is a very nice facility, it is clean, and the staff is very helpful. They take them out to movies, to the grocery store, to doctor’s appointments, bingo, crafts, they have people that come in to talk about politics, and they have their own chapel. The facility is run by the Catholics so she doesn’t have to go out for mass, and she is happy there.

Independent Living Reviews for Marian Village

Services and Amenities of Marian Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Detached Homes

About Marian Village

Looking for senior housing near you? Situated on 80 sprawling acres in the southwest suburbs of Chicago, Marian Village in Homer Glen, Illinois offers easy living that is enriching and inspiring. Our Catholic senior living community welcomes people of all faiths as our focus is truly on your spiritual wellbeing. We offer everything you need now and in the future, including:

• Independent Living
  • Garden Homes
  • Assisted Living

Enjoy the independent lifestyle you desire in a spacious apartment or ranch home, with the peace of mind that emergency medical assistance is readily available. Our assisted living community provides comfortable apartments in a homelike environment for those who need a little extra help with daily living activities. At Marian Village, you can enjoy life to the fullest while taking advantage of countless life-enriching activities. We also offer a full dining experience, opportunities for intellectual and spiritual growth, and just the right level of care that is available when your needs change, all on a beautiful, well-maintained campus.

Dining is an experience at Marian Village. Our dining program offers multiple dining venue's to meet your unique needs.

Map of Marian Village