Solstice Senior Living at Joliet

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Joliet

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Joliet

November 08, 2017

By Anonymous

I had lunch here. The facility was very good except I felt like I was 85, and I'm only 80 years old. The staff was very good and Julie was very nice. They're very knowledgeable for the community that they're serving. The environment was nice. I didn't like the apartments because some of them didn't have kitchens. It's very clean, no odors, and very nice. The food was super, but I don't want to be served three meals a day. I also don't want to sit down with a bunch of elderly people who are in wheelchairs. The facility was nice, but I didn't care for it. It wasn't my cup of tea.

June 01, 2017

By skye278124

The staff members are very friendly. They offer food and assistance for getting around on a bus. They have people that come and do music regularly for the residents. They offer church service in-house for both Catholic and non-denominational. The dining area is very open and well put together. The room is very nice. We moved Nana quickly because it was significantly better.

April 26, 2017

By Elaine520056

I found it to be very nice. We all liked it, and the people were very pleasant. The staff was very good and knew the residents by name. They gave me different options. The rooms were clean, very nice, and roomy enough.

March 27, 2017

By Ron444603

I have been here several times because my sister is there right now. They are very nice, and I think they treat my sister very nicely. They put her in a guest room, at least, for 90 days. She plays Bingo and participates in other functions, depending on how she feels. It is kept very clean, and the food is good. My sister likes the food. The room that she is in right now is nice.

January 03, 2017

The staff was courteous, helpful, and answered all the questions that I had. The models for studio apartments and one-bedroom apartments were very nice and roomy. They had a menu of choices for food, which were satisfactory. They do housekeeping, but they do not dust.

June 22, 2015

By DH1

We went and the place was beautiful. The girl had been very, very helpful. They have a health care facility right there too, so it was a perfect spot. The apartments were fine. They were nice. The room that we looked at was fine. It was very nice. The workers and the sales rep were very friendly and helpful.

January 29, 2015

We have him in this residence now. The place is wonderful, and he is happy. They are very nice. They have all kinds of things to do like playing cards, and entertainment comes in. They take them to basketball games and movies. They do all kinds of things. The food is great, and the dining area is big with lot of tables. The people are happy. The staff is great; whatever you need, you can just talk to them, and it's not a problem. It's just a clean and nice place with friendly people.

December 26, 2014

By Linda99753850

We visited and it was very nice. They offered the kind of services that my aunt would need. The facility was very neat and clean. The people that I met there were very welcoming. All of the services that we needed such as her food and housekeeping, and if she was in that frame of mind, everything would have worked out well.

July 31, 2014

The food was good. My friend was there for a couple of weeks. He thought the people weren't friendly. The staff didn't make themselves too available. They do have activities that the people seem to take part in. Their activities seemed to be adequate. The apartment was a two bedroom. The bedroom was small with a living area; the kitchen was also small, but it was adequate. My friend was unhappy there.

March 20, 2014

It is close to where I live. The people are wonderful. The rooms are very good. They have anywhere from a studio to a 2-bedroom. They have numerous activities and they do a lot of different things, like they go out to lunch once a week. I guess the only thing is they could probably run their bus more than just in the morning.

January 31, 2014

I thought the sales girl was very nice, very helpful, very good, and very sweet. The facility is very clean and everything is really nice. I think the rooms are really small, but that's all we could afford. I thought that they were nicely designed for his needs. He has some mobility issues, so he stays in his room and watches TV all day. I just think that I'd like to see the rooms maybe a little bit bigger and have a little bit more in-house facilities available for the residents, because my dad having mobility issues it's hard for him to get on a bus. I know it's not an assisted living, but maybe have a little bit more available for people of his situation.

January 31, 2014

It had more of an independent feel. It had apartments, a dining room, an exercise area, and a physical therapy area. They also have a maid service there. I didn’t spend a whole lot of time with the staff, but I find them friendly. I was invited to eat, but I did not although the presentation of the food was acceptable.

July 29, 2013

By Patricia22

I went to visit. It was enormous, beautiful, clean and immaculate. Their studio apartments were not too big. They had a lot of entertainment, reading room, activity room, etc. The woman told us every detail that we needed to know. I was so impressed with it and it was a wonderful experience.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Joliet

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check

About Solstice Senior Living at Joliet

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Joliet