Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

3633 Breakers Drive, Olympia Fields, IL 60461
Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 229 days

Please ask about our special incentives!

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields

Independent Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields

October 31, 2018

By Gladys

I liked Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields a lot. They have individual bungalows. Each bungalow has a garage and they shovel the snow and keep up the lawn for you, but in order to have the meals, you have to go to the main building, and in bad weather you don't want to get dressed and go outside. The bungalows were really nice. You have your own washer and dryer and an attached garage space. It was a good location because it's right at two major streets. They have physical therapy, a media room with a lot of computers that you're free to use, and a meal program, but all that's in the main building. It's like living in a little cul-de-sac with each little house, but you have to go to their main building, and that was the downfall of that for me. They have a movie theater there as well.

June 02, 2017

By msundayfun

Except for special holiday events when lots of family is expected, the food and service in the dining room is abysmal. The residents are at the mercy of the waiters starting with being seated, where they can sit and who they can sit with. We waited 15 minutes to be seated tonight despite there being empty but uncleared tables and no one in front of us. Basically we were ignored so we left. On a different night I was served a small glutinous mass of something described on the menu as chicken Marsala. There were three 1/2" squares of chicken and two mushroom slices. I would have sent it back but our waiter didn't return to our table. This also meant no refills on beverages and I wasn't too sure the water at my place setting was fresh as the glass was half full and the ice kinda melted. Dinner is served from 4-6. If you go at 4:00, there is a long line of people waiting to be let in. At 5:00 you must wait to be seated and many times they are out of a selected menu item. Good luck at 5:30. You get what's left and dine to the tune of clashing, banging dishes.

October 29, 2015

By Bobbie6

It's fantastic. The house is spacious. We love it. There seems to be a lot to do for everyone, and the people are friendly.

May 30, 2014

By Caring93401950

I have lived here for 7 years now. I like that they fix meals, so I don’t have to wash dishes. The rooms are quite comfortable, and the staff clean the rooms. The staff are OK. The dining area is very good.

Photos of Sunrise Villa Olympia Fields