Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Reviews of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Assisted Living Reviews for Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

March 10, 2015

By Leslie41

We looked at Prairie Green, and I thought it was a very nice facility also. I did not come in contact with many people there because it was just a tour. But from my observation, they seemed well staffed, and they seem to be very caring and concerned about their people. The rooms were like a studio with a little kitchen attached to it. They were very nice, very modern, and very clean. It just seemed like a very nice facility. I would recommend this facility to others.

March 07, 2015

By Anitra1

I did like Prairie Green. It looked really nice. The one I met was very nice, easy to talk to, and very supportive, and made me comfortable if I needed to place my father there. That would've been one of my choices.

January 03, 2015

By Sheila17

Mom was really pleased with Prairie, and the staff was just alright. I love the staff, the place, and everything they offer for my mom. They have a fitness center for her, physical therapy, a game room, and an entertainment room. They have a doctor’s office there, the rooms were setup very nicely, and there’s enough room for her. It was accessible, and she can get around.

Costs for Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Services and Amenities of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• About Prairie Green at Fay’s Point

Senior living at Prairie Green at Fay’s Point offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Prairie Green at Fay’s Point, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our senior living community in Blue Island has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Prairie Green at Fay’s Point, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

The award-winning, master planned, “green” Fay’s Point community is a part of a tranquil waterfront redevelopment effort that already includes an 80-slip boat marina, dozens of newly constructed townhouses, restored wetlands, and nature trails filled with native plants and wildlife.

Map of Prairie Green at Fay’s Point