Clarendale of Mokena

Clarendale of Mokena (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Clarendale of Mokena

Assisted Living Reviews for Clarendale of Mokena

By Megan777

Wonderful staff who truly care about their residents. Always willing to go the extra mile! The residents seam so happy and love to live there.

By Nancy mae

Beautiful place. All employees and staff members are very helpful and very courteous and respectful.

By Kathy Williamson

GHThis is a great location next to local conveniences, and has beautiful grounds. I’ve toured several other places but the people here seemed happier. For the price, it’s consistent with almost anything that offers similar amenities.

January 17, 2018

By Kay

Clarendale of Mokena is very nice and upscale-looking, but very expensive. They have exercises, parties, tours, and all the regular stuff that senior communities have. I have eaten there once and it was fine, but my mom complains that the soup is salty. She loves soup, but they don't ever make home-made soup. The only complaint we have about the place is that the staffing turnover is ridiculous. They never have the same nurse for more than a month at a time, because they don't pay them enough. Her room was very nice, she liked it a lot, but we had to get her out of there because she couldn't afford it.
Thank you for providing us with this valuable feedback. We would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion so that we can better understand and address the concerns. Please feel free to contact us by calling our direct line and requesting Bobbi Kelley, Executive Director. Your feedback is important so that we can meet and exceed expectations.

November 20, 2017

By HR

I love Clarendale of Mokena. I wish I could live there. It's on the top of the list. It is fairly new, smells nice, and in a beautiful area. The rooms are gorgeous. You don't have to go out for anything. They showed me an exercise room, which was nice. There's the beauty shop and the salon. If I could afford to live there, that's where I would be.

September 28, 2017

By Marge

I liked Clarendale of Mokena. It's clean and it looked like a hotel, but it was very warm looking. The staff was very friendly. Everybody looked happy. The grounds were very clean and very pretty. I only went into a studio. It was small, but bright and very clean.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate knowing your thoughts and that the "feel" is appealing. With multiple features, amenities and sizes, if you'd ever like to see more we'd welcome you back to visit anytime! Call ahead and we can schedule a visit around one of our fabulous activities!

Independent Living Reviews for Clarendale of Mokena

March 07, 2017

By Linda627325

My father is in Clarendale of Mokena. It is very nice and clean. The staff is very good, very attentive, and very patient. They have several things that they do during the day. They do completing sentences. They play bingo and do arts & crafts. They do keep them busy most of the day which is good. The food is very good. They do offer a couple of choices. If there is nothing that they like, they will go and get them a sandwich or burger or whatever they want.

March 01, 2017

By BRaeMurr

I selected Clarendale of Mokena. I am happy in Assisted Living here!

September 11, 2016

By Wayne101316

We’ve seen Clarendale. It was very nice, but it was more of a corporation, and I felt it was a little bit more on the pricey side. The rooms were newer, a lot bigger, nice, and clean. There weren’t a lot of people out.

August 17, 2016

By Nanette383828

We went to Clarendale of Mokena, and it was too big for my 95-year-old mother to go around. We were not able to look at the rooms, and the price was really high for her. It was not suitable for her. The place was very nice and clean.

Costs for Clarendale of Mokena

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym, W/D In Residence

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• Licenses: Assisted Living License

About Clarendale of Mokena

Clarendale offers 156 lovely rental Senior Housing for Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care for those aged 62 or better. Our campus features 11.4 beautiful acres in the heart of the Village of Mokena, with lovely landscapes, a scenic pond, secure courtyards, and abundant outdoor walking paths also connected to local franchises and businesses. Our on-site conveniences that make the comforts of home more inclusive for care offering a beauty parlor, on-site therapy, nursing, multiple doctors, hospice services, social recreations, entertainment and more!

Our vibrant lifestyle choices offer flexibility and security for those even needing Assisted Living and Memory Care in our brand new, state of the art community!

In Independent Living, each apartment has walk-in closets, dishwashers and their own washer and dryer included. Underground parking is an option. In Assisted Living, we offer ample space, gorgeous views and engaging calendars. We have two secure Memory Care Neighborhoods, each with their own dining room, activity spaces and secure courtyards.

Map of Clarendale of Mokena