Wyndham House West Palm Beach, FL

Reviews of Wyndham House

Assisted Living Reviews for Wyndham House

October 26, 2017

By Nancyvillegas627

My mom was recently there unfortunately due to severe breathing problems my mom was hospitalized, I want to commend all the staff of whyham house. First for there excellent care and then for all the love the provided to my mom and all others this facility is unique in there care and love for each individual we would defetnety recommend whyham house for their excellence in care as a whole , mom will miss you all but so will I. Words can not express how grateful we are ,Constanza family.

April 25, 2012

By commercesd

While searching for a place for my friend's mother to live, we decided to take a look at Wyndham House, since it was conveniently located. My friend's mother has some family members who have lived in the region all of their lives. We were really impressed with how well the grounds were kept and how nice and accommodating the staff were. The communal areas all seemed to have a nice level of energy and participation. The dining room, activity rooms and lounges were all nicely decorated. The food and snacks looked delicious and nutritious, with a nice variety. The residents are regularly encouraged to participate in a variety of activities, from exercise classes, to things such as creating artwork, play group games and sign up to take trips around the area for all kinds of fun outings. We saw residents playing games, watching television and reading, while some were in the media room watching a movie. They are a full-service assisted living facility - with regular meals, snacks, housekeeping, nursing care with a wellness care program, and personal care, if necessary. We could see that she would get along well here. Based upon what we saw, we are strongly considering Wyndham House and would recommend that anyone interested check it out.

Photos of Wyndham House

Services and Amenities of Wyndham House

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• Spanish
  • Languages Extra: Spanish Speaking Facility Only

• Pets: No Pets Allowed.

About Wyndham House

Wyndham House ALF is locally owned assisted living community with 24 residents. We assist in the residents daily living and help residents with early dementia.

At Wyndham House ALF we aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team. Wyndham House ALF is in a beautiful quiet neighborhood.

We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

Wyndham House is a Spanish-Speaking Community