Meridian At Lantana

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Continuing Care Communities

3061 Donnelly Drive, Lantana, FL 33462
Meridian At Lantana (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 15 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Meridian At Lantana

Assisted Living Reviews for Meridian At Lantana

February 01, 2021

By Hope

My husband and I just helped a 94 year old veteran move into Meridian at Lantana and were so pleased with the experience. The staff is wonderful and so attentive. The facility is clean and the rooms are spacious and nice.

Hello Hope, thank you for your positive review! We appreciate the kind words and agree with you! We are very proud of our community and the level of care we provide! Please feel free to reach out at any time to us at any time with any and all questions and concerns; we are always here for you and your family.

October 10, 2020

By scottmarilyn

I visited several communities looking for a place for my Father-in-law. He lives in NY and we were going to bring him down here to live near us and give my Sister-in-law a break. I worked with Jennifer in Sales for a while as we felt The Meridian at Lantana was the best place for Pops. We found it to be homey, cozy, and not too big and overwhelming. The staff was friendly and everyone seemed genuinely happy. Even though my Father-in-law did not end up moving down (he had a decline), I wanted to write a review because everyone went out of their way to help coordinate what we needed such as multiple virtual tours with our family up north and the doctor's orders. I would have felt peace of mind had my Father-in-law moved in to the Meridian at Lantana.

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Meridian at Lantana. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

October 10, 2020

By Mark in NY

The staff is really great. I walk down the hallway and the boss of the place always says hello. The lady in the financial office always says hi when I walk by. The people that take care of my friend are always nice to her and to me when I visit. I had the food a couple times. It was really good. They always have fun stuff happening too. I think if they did a face lift on the place there wouldnt be any other improvements they could make

Hi Mark In Ny, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Meridian at Lantana. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

October 09, 2020

By BobF.

I have been here over a year and I love the staff and the activities. I really enjoy the view from my balcony and the staff here helps me in any way they can. Overall, there's always room for improvement but overall I would recommend it to anybody looking to live here.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Meridian at Lantana. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

October 04, 2020

By Charles

My mom and dad have moved into Meridian At Lantana. The experience is somewhat limited, but they seem to be following through on everything. My dad is good with everything, but my mom got the onset of dementia so she is not cooperative as my dad. But I think they're being treated well. My mom did say, "I don't have to cook or clean. They do laundry, they make my bed." She is happy with that, I guess. I ended up picking Lantana because it's close to where the condominium that they own. It's close to where they used to live. When I did the virtual tour, their room was going to be on the ground floor, which is a plus. They had like a sliding door that goes out into a courtyard which is like a big canopy of oak trees, and it was really beautiful. It's an older facility. The reviews that I read were good. I think they stand up to what their reviews are. So far, they have been very receptive. My mom has fallen a couple of times because she has trouble walking, and they immediately called me, and let me know that she fell, and that she's not hurt or anything but she did fall. I was pretty impressed by that. They have done everything I've asked. My parents seem to love the food. My mother has turned into an eating machine, according to my dad. The food is good. My parents are not as active as they should be, but I know they offer the activities. It's expensive, but they were willing to give me a discount. They have like $1500 one-time fee, and they basically gave me a $1500 credit on the first month's rent so I'd say the value is pretty good.

October 02, 2020

By LaurenL.

The staff is very caring. They always say hello and made sure my Gram and the other residents feel like it is THEIR home. The rooms are spacious with a lot of storage space and have a good variety of sizes. My Gram didn't have to worry about cooking-they have restaurant-style dining serving 3 meals a day. The food off of the grill is always good and fresh--especially the chicken, which is hard to find. Weekly linen and housekeeping services, transportation to doctors, 24 hr concierge, pool, and jacuzzi. She loved all of the activities--there was always something fun going on. She really liked it there.

Independent Living Reviews for Meridian At Lantana

April 06, 2021

By Dorothy

I like Meridian at Lantana very much. I saw both assisted living and independent. I was very impressed with it. It's smaller, it's not one of those huge places, but it's very nice. I like the location. I like everything. I like the fact that it's homey and cozy, and not big and impersonal. I like the people there that I met. They're doing major renovations on the rooms, the courtyard, and the pool, and it looks like it's gonna be really beautiful. I didn't see a whole lot of the staff, and with the virus, they're having to cut back on some things. I had lunch at that time, and they had a very good chef.

Hi Dorothy, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Meridian at Lantana. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

October 15, 2020

By Sherry

My mother-in-law was in Meridian At Lantana before, and I visited her there quite frequently. I toured that facility before the pandemic, and I just think a smaller community is more beneficial for her. It was a very large facility. We didn't have any problems with any of the staff members there; they were always very helpful. There was one nurse that worked there that for whatever reason didn't like my mother-in-law, and so we got some calls frequently saying that we needed to come down, which was a four-hour, one-way trip for us to get there, and when we would get there there would be nothing wrong. It was an older facility, they did their best to maintain it the best they could, but her room was a lot smaller than where she is now. She did have a porch, but it wasn't screened-in. If you're familiar with Florida, we have a lot of mosquitos, we have a lot of bugs, so you really need to have a screened-in porch.

Hi Sherry, thank you for your feedback and lengthy detailed review. We are extremely disappointed to see your low 3 star rating as we strive for 5 stars. As you know we are now under new ownership and would like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Our team strives daily to the best of our ability to deliver an excellent experience and we take great pride in what we do. We would like to speak with you more regarding the calls about your mother in law so that we can remedy the situation. We are always striving to improve our service to the senior living community and look forward to speaking with you. Jeff Abbott| Executive Director Meridian at Lantana 3061 Donnelly Dr. | Lantana, FL

October 11, 2020

By Alba

Lived here 2 and 1/2 years. I enjoy it here and have a lot of fun, and I don't even like old people. I don't have any complaints. Everything is great!

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

October 09, 2020

By NMne

The staff is wonderful and always ready to help with a smile. I’ve lived here for years and couldn’t be happier

Nmne, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Meridian at Lantana!

Questions about Meridian At Lantana

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Meridian At Lantana. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We are a vibrant group of active seniors. The average age is 71 and we enjoy music & dancing & happy hours & socializing & outings to the beach and restaurants nearby.

What programs or activities does Meridian At Lantana offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We offer a multitude of programs that delight the masses. From intellectually stimulating to the silly, our comprehensive activities program encompasses it all. Church services, concerts, magicians, current events, movie nights.....you name it, we've got it.

What places are near Meridian At Lantana or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Shopping center with grocery store, dollar tree

What transportation services does Meridian At Lantana offer to assisted living residents?

We have a comfortable, reliable wheelchair accessible van that provides transportation to and from physician offices, post office, financial institutions, as well as scenic drives and rides to the beach, activities nightlife and restaurants nearby. We provide transportation within a 15 mile radius to medical appointments and organized shopping trips to the bank, grocery store, etc.

What makes the chef or dining program at Meridian At Lantana exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Executive Chef Steve is a master. Our residents enjoy an array of fresh foods, made with attention to flavorful detail. We really enjoy our dining experience here at Meridian at Lantana.

What safety features or security measures does Meridian At Lantana offer to assisted living residents?

Safety is of great importance to us. From ensuring our grounds are well kept and stumble free, our main areas are kept free of clutter and in good repair. Life alert pendants are available. We also offer a secure environment for those prone to wandering.

How does Meridian At Lantana keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Communication is key! We hold regular care conferences in a more formal setting, and we call, email, text and utilize social media to keep family and friends in the loop about all the fun we are having here.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Meridian At Lantana during daytime and nighttime hours?

We staff based on care level, so this fluctuates depending on care needs of our residents at any given time. We are staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our highly trained nurse manager is on site a minimum of 40 hours per week.

If Meridian At Lantana accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes. We are a pet friendly community. We have a walk path around our property, as well as outdoor green space for your pets enjoyment! WE LOVE OUR PETS! We have an abundance of outdoor areas for our animal companions on all sides of the building.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We believe training, initially and ongoing is key to providing the best possible care. All staff is trained upon day one of hire, and inservices are held regularly on a variety of topics such as dementia, pressure injuries, diabetes education, and more. We make the learning environment a fun and hands-on experience. We often enlist our residents to help us train! We have some residents that rather enjoy being the test subject, so our employees get hands-on experience with things such as transferring an individual from a chair to a bed, for instance.

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Meridian At Lantana. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Pacifica Senior Living has an active group of residents. With the range of ages from upper 70's up to 105! We have a diverse group where everyone is welcome. The community has multiple outings to nearby restaurants or special musical performances that are always a big hit.

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

We are located near restaurants, shopping plazas, malls and outlets. Minutes to the beach, Downtown West Palm and the Palm Beach International Airport. Numerous restaurants and shopping centers are here for your delight!

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Meridian At Lantana has organized?

See our Facebook page for live updates!

What transportation services does Meridian At Lantana offer to independent living residents?

Wheelchair accessible bus, we provide transportation within a 15 mile radius to medical appointments and organized shopping trips to the bank, grocery store, etc. We also take groups and travel together to amazing outings.

What makes the chef or dining program at Meridian At Lantana exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

Our top notch Executive Chief creates culinary cuisine for every meal! The menu is constantly changing and is regulated by a Dietitian. If there are any diet restrictions our staff will monitor and regulate meals.

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Our community offers many common areas, to include: The fountain and pool courtyard, library, game room, activities room. Beautiful living room, library, computer and puzzle area. Large shaded patio with seating for activities and quiet time. Activity room for games, group activities and movies. Private and Group Dining Room.

What safety features or security measures does Meridian At Lantana offer to independent living residents?

Our property is fenced in, and our front reception desk is staffed 24/7. After 7 pm, all entrances are locked, aside from the main entrance. Our community has a call system should a resident need assistance from an emergency professional.

Pets are allowed in all areas except Food Service and Dining areas. All small dogs and cats with up-to-date vaccination records are welcome. There are wonderful walking paths for use in caring for our furry friends.

Does Meridian At Lantana work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Yes. We have standing relationships with several nursing agencies, that can provide medical assistance to our independent residents. We have our own care team, in house 24/7, for our assisted living residents. Our independent residents are able to speak to our nurse as needed. We also allow residents the freedom to choose any agency/service they wish to employ should they need support outside of what we can provide to them.

What safety features or security measures does Meridian At Lantana provide to protect residents who wander?

We want to ensure the highest level of independence for our individuals that may have a tendency to wander. A secure area is provided for those that need the additional safety measure. We also employ wander guards that will provide an audible alarm to alert staff that the person may be 'on the move'.

Costs for Meridian At Lantana

Photos of Meridian At Lantana

Services and Amenities of Meridian At Lantana

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: 2 Br And 1 Bath

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room Available For Special Occasions, Accommodations For No Salt Added And No Concentrated Sweet Diets

• General Store

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

• Licenses: Standard Assisted living License
  • State Licenses: ALF AL4898

About Meridian At Lantana

Atria Meridian is a warm, welcoming independent and assisted living community in South Florida near Miami, where seniors are given all the support they need to enjoy an independent lifestyle. Experience three beautiful courtyards, a shuffleboard court, a peaceful fountain, walking paths, and beautiful tropical foliage and flowers. Or, relax in the heated pool and hot tub. Atria Meridian is just a short distance away from fine dining and theater in downtown West Palm Beach, Florida. Atria Senior Living provides outstanding comfort and care that make our senior living communities highly sought after as a top choice for retirement living. Atria Meridian can help and is ready to serve your needs.

Mix of Independent & Assisted Living. Our Restaurant offers 3 meals daily to all residents between hours of 7 AM and 6 PM.

Map of Meridian At Lantana