Windward Palms

Reviews of Windward Palms

Independent Living Reviews for Windward Palms

July 22, 2019

By Bridget

Windward Palms was very nice, and the rooms were nice; however, I felt the people were a little less friendly and less welcoming than other places. I didn't think my mom would fit in well there. The staff member who assisted me was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, but it wasn't as big as the others. The dining place looked nice. The place was more upscale. The surroundings were very nice.

July 21, 2019

By AbbyGir

My father lived at Windward Palms for 3 years and just moved out to be closer to family. He enjoyed poker with friends, evening entertainment and trips to the casino. The place is clean with a beautifully renovated dining room. The part my father will miss most is the staff. Everyone was so friendly and they truly care about the residents. The General Manager, Richard was very kind and took the time to wish my father well in his new home. Thank you.

July 30, 2018

By Cheryl

I'm very happy with Windward Palms, particularly the people that work here. They're very nice to my mom. They have bingo, movies, card games, and ice cream socials. A couple of times a week, they have entertainment that comes in, and there's dancing. It's very nice. They have tons of activities. I'm very happy with the apartment that my mother got. Everything is very nice. The food is good. If you don't like what was being served, you can always get a turkey sandwich or a cheeseburger. They have options for you. My mother is very happy there. She loves it. The place is lovely. Everyday they have something going on. They bend over backward to make it as nice for the people as possible. It is a lovely place. I highly recommend it.

April 29, 2018

By S.R.

We visited Windward Palms, and it was good. It was very attractive, the food was excellent, it was inviting, and they have a lot of activities. They have apartments, a pool, they have Bingo, card games, and a pool table. The staff was very nice and very helpful.

October 30, 2017

By Dottie

Windward Palms was upper middle class and very friendly. The manager was supervising the dining room and he came over, introduced himself, shook our hands and chatted with us enough to be friendly. The meal we had was very good. The first apartment I saw was not completely vacant yet, and the layout was fine, but the view out the window from the second floor was the top of the screen around the pool. There was one window in that apartment with a halfway decent view. The second apartment I saw was gorgeous. It was on the ground floor, with two walkout doors, the view out back was fantastic, and the flooring was great. They had transportation. The place had more of a little bit of a country setting. I was impressed with it.

May 09, 2017

By Jackie650058

Windward Palms was very nice. It was a terrific place. I liked it very much. I liked the area and everything about it. I actually stayed in one of the rooms, and it was very nice. They knew I came all the way from a 6-hour drive, so they asked me to stay for the weekend which was wonderful. The food was tremendous. They had a gourmet chef.

December 03, 2016

By Albert654451

I am a resident of Windward Palms. It's a very nice place, and the interior and exterior of the building is attractive. The staff is competent and very friendly.

September 30, 2016

By Fran566208

I liked Windward Palms. It was very friendly and not ostentatious or showy. The food was good. It was comfortable, and the apartments were OK.

December 20, 2015

By HM

I went to Windward Palms and found it to be clean. The residents were friendly and looked well cared for and happy. There were quite a few activities and transportation available, which I thought was good. The units were nice and not overly large. They have a band that practices there that's not made up of residents -- just a band that comes in and practices, which I thought was nice. It's compact, so things are easy to get to and not all spread out; the activities and whatever you need are right there.

August 05, 2015

By Chris110657450

I liked Windward Palms. Everything was OK. The rooms were nice and spacious.

June 14, 2015

By Bettyjune

I recently transferred to Windward Palms, from another community. I must say that the value is GREAT, and the staff is wonderful. The food is very impressive, and I encourage everyone to visit for lunch and a tour of the community. I could honestly say I will be a long term resident at Windward Palms.

October 30, 2013

By JPM0817

Windward Plams is just close to where I live and so I can visit frequently. The staff there is phenomenal. They take an active interest in each of the resident. They are always interactive. The place is homey, clean and welcoming.

May 11, 2013

By Caring2022

The people are friendly at Windward Palms. I like the facility's location best because it's close to my home. We ate there once for lunch and the food was very good. The dining room was very pretty and the atmosphere was very good too. The apartments were very nice as well.

May 24, 2012

By Lily1

My mother is considering this facility. She'll be in one this coming fall. This is a new place with a very pretty building and modern facilities. This also has a pool. The rooms can occupy a single bed with a small kitchen and a nice separate bath room; a big, bright dining area and the room is carpeted too. Everybody was pleasant and helpful in this place. Some services they will offer are as follows: cleaning the room, changing bed linens, providing transportation, etc. In addition, the food is good as well. This facility offers the most activities than the others we've toured. The only drawback is it's located along the main road so its not as quiet of a setting.

Costs for Windward Palms

Photos of Windward Palms

Services and Amenities of Windward Palms

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000
  • Fee Structure Extra: Included In Rent: Basic Cable, Electric, Sewer, Water
  • Independent Living Starting At: $1995/month

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Pool
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Private

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Windward Palms

Welcome to Windward Palms! If you’re looking for a community that understands and honors you as a unique individual, you’ve come to the right place. We understand you probably have many questions, and we’re here to help make the process as simple and straightforward as possible. In choosing Windward Palms, you can rest easy knowing that your lifestyle and interests will be catered to and your expectations exceeded. With a variety of living options as well as wellness, cultural and educational programs offered daily, this is the place for you to live your best life – exactly as you want. It is home after all.

Our mission is to make the tough decisions easier by welcoming you to the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of. Feel the ocean breeze on your face as you walk at Oceanfront Park. Spend the day at The Links golf course. Or treat yourself to a shopping spree at the Boynton Beach Mall. Home may be a place, but it’s also a feeling, a way of life, and something we take seriously. Welcome to the family!

Here, you get an exceptional lifestyle filled with good friendships, meaningful activities, delicious food and, basically, all the best that life has to offer. When you’ve come this far, Windward Palms exists to take care of the maintenance, the worry and the hassle to make sure you’re free to focus on the moments that matter most.

Map of Windward Palms