Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Reviews of Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

October 04, 2012

By birddog1

I was put in charge of placing my grandfather in an assisted living facility, in which we chose Palms Edge and couldn't be happier! He has been there for almost 2 years and he is happy and better than he's been in years. The staff is very attentive and the facility is a nice home-like environment. I would highly recommend Palms Edge!

October 02, 2012

By comfortableplacingmom

This is a very comfortable home for my parents, they have lived here for several years and I can honestly say they are happy. They have put on weight, their more out-going, great activities and I have tried the food on more than one occasion without complaints. The in-house doctor is very attentive and keeps me update with any changes on my parents and they are not over-medicated. I would highly recommend this place for any relative

June 29, 2012

By missingmymom1

Other

Clean, quaint facility that provides good meals and nice activities but that's all for the positive. Staff do not know their residents, are reluctant to share information with family, do not keep residents' hygiene caringly or properly, misplace or steal personal belongings, and worst of all significantly over medicate.

Costs for Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Photos of Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL10181

• About Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care

At Palms Edge we are a 65 bed community offering assisted living and memory care services. Our goal is to provide your loved one with a safe, home like environment while giving high levels of care from our trained staff. Our care is designed to exceed expectations, rather than simply meet a need. We strive to maintain the independence, dignity and well-being of our seniors.

At Palms Edge, our care and concerns are our residents. We have a highly trained, experienced staff and activities designed with memory care in mind. We also hold advanced care licenses such as Limited Nursing Services. Our goal is for your loved one to benefit from the latest treatments in Alzheimer’s and dementia. The programs we provide help diminish anxiety, lessen confusion and disorientation. We maintain a high care-giver to resident ratio in order to provide personalized care.

Many seniors find some assisted living communities to be too large and intimidating. We believe that care should be in a safe, secure setting with the comforts of home. Palms Edge is designed to allow better care and attention, in a layout that is not confusing and easy to navigate. Our staff can observe the residents as they explore throughout the building and secured courtyard.

All doors are equipped with keypad entries and our outdoor porches and courtyard areas are secured, and monitored through security cameras.

Services-

• 24 hour staff
    • We offer memory care specific activities that are entertaining, engaging and therapeutic.
    • Three meals are served daily, plus snacks
    • Transportation to medical appointments is provided within a 20 mile radius at no charge. An extra charge applies if outside of 20 miles.
    • Housekeeping and linen service
    • On-site beauty/barber salon
    • TV and wireless internet provided
    • Secure courtyard

We are staffed 24 hours day, offer a variety of activities, and are experts in memory care. Our staff is highly trained in dementia and Alzheimer’s care.

Map of Palms Edge Assisted Living and Memory Care