Addington Place of Jupiter

Reviews of Addington Place of Jupiter

Assisted Living Reviews for Addington Place of Jupiter

January 24, 2013

By caring0110313

It is a brand new facility. I was very happy with them. They were excellent and everything was fine. We're planning on moving in, but the house sale fell through for my mom so all plans have changed.

Independent Living Reviews for Addington Place of Jupiter

May 14, 2018

By Anne

We moved in, and we're both quite content. I found the residents very pleasant and very friendly. We have our meals, a cleaning service once a week, drivers that take us places, and we have a lot of outings to dinners and luncheons. The exercises are extensive, and we have swimming and aerobics. We have a beautiful library, a full theater, and women's group discussions.

September 30, 2017

By Sue

It was very nice and beautiful. They have all the amenities, like card rooms, exercise equipment, food, bar, swimming pool, and a workout place. The staff was great and very helpful, and the food was delicious.

May 22, 2014

It is brand new. I liked it very much. I went there for lunch one day, and it was fine. Everything was excellent. They're all filled, so I didn't pursue it. It was very nice. I was hosted by a nice couple. They have raised gardens. They have a lovely theater, and I was very impressed with it. The couple that hosted me was very nice, and I would like to be there, but they were all filled up.

Costs for Addington Place of Jupiter

Photos of Addington Place of Jupiter

Services and Amenities of Addington Place of Jupiter

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

About Addington Place of Jupiter

Not just a place to live. A place to THRIVE!

With 42 Assisted Living apartments, 24 Memory Care apartments and 79 Independent Living apartments, each resident is able to enjoy the independence they want and the care they need in the comfort of a homelike environment. Our expertly trained staff provides support based on the level of care that is needed. Each resident has a customized care plan based on conversations with the family, physicians and our care team.

From the services and amenities to the staff and the building itself, our entire community is here to empower residents to live life every day with joy and fulfillment!

Map of Addington Place of Jupiter