Mangrove Bay

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

110 E Mangrove Bay Way, Jupiter, FL 33477
Mangrove Bay (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Mangrove Bay

Assisted Living Reviews for Mangrove Bay

January 25, 2016

By IB

I stayed overnight at Mangrove Bay, and liked it very much. One of the things that I inquired about was whether they had a maintenance staff in-house, and they did. The staff was wonderful, but the food could be a problem. I knew someone there who told me that sometimes it’s a problem. They give you a full $100 a month allowance for food, but the menu was very limited. There was a fine-dining menu; which I did not use. It was good, but much more costly. The general menu food only had two items on it. Each night there was one of them that I normally wouldn’t eat. Their physical exercise program was fantastic. I took the class for two days even though I only stayed overnight, and the teacher was a jewel. There was something like Trivial Pursuit -- with very few people participating -- that I did. It was ran by the exercise class teacher. I really liked it. I liked the location. It’s a really nice location where you can get out to see people if you’re walking, but the food there scared me.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit and stay at Mangrove Bay. We do have a wonderful Maintenance and Program Team. Our Fitness Instructor has been leading classes at our community in our large fitness center and heated pool for 14 years. We apologize for any confusion but are happy to say our dining program allocation is $400 per month instead of $100. Every evening, there are 3 specials to choose from as well as our always available menu, which ranges from hamburgers to lobster tails, allowing our residents flexibility in menu options. I invite you to contact me directly at 561-575-3123 or kwise@seniorlifestyle.com to discuss this with you further. Regards, Kathy Wise, Executive Director at Mangrove Bay

April 20, 2015

We did visit Mangrove Bay for an inquiry for my father. It was very nice, and everything was good. It was upscale, and my father liked it a lot but it was a little too much money for what we could afford. As far as we understood, we needed to put a big down payment and he wasn’t going to do it. They do have activities to do all the time for the residents, so that was nice. The food was very good, and the restaurant was very nice. The staff was very nice, and they answered our questions.

October 28, 2014

Mangrove Bay is big and glamorous. The rooms were okay, the staff was very helpful, and the surroundings were lovely. There are a lot of activities for the residents, and it was generally a pretty positive experience.

June 19, 2014

By AEW

We were really impressed with Mangrove Bay. The staff is wonderful. One of the things we liked about the place is that it didn’t feel like you were walking into a prison, but the rooms were really tiny.

September 27, 2013

I went and visited Mangrove Bay for myself. I like that it was a fairly new facility. It was clean, neat and well organized. I thought the room sizes were very good. They were appropriate for all purposes.

September 26, 2013

By May227

My friend had her mom at Mangrove Bay and her mother is happy there. I had visited the facility and it's very nice. She has a really nice room there. The facility seems like a hotel. It's very upscale and it's nice. I know that they do things all the time to they keep the residents busy all day long. My friend's mom said that the food is very good there.

November 02, 2011

By thankyou525

Best assisting living facility I have ever seen. My grandmother loves it and is treated very well. The grounds are beautiful and view of intercoastal in wonderful. The property is always well maintained. All staff is very nice and caring. Wonderful Place!

July 28, 2011

Mom moved into Mangrove Bay (assisted living side) in Feb. 2011 when she could no longer manage on her own due to her memory loss and difficulty completing tasks. She had extreme difficulty adjusting to her "new life" and had extreme mood swings. Despite her insults, the staff made her feel welcome and went out of their way to knock on her door and bring her down to participate in the activities there. We have found that the staff is well-oiled and skilled. Her meds are given on time and per instructions; the dining hall serves fresh, tasty food; activities are fun and stimulating; and the place is always immaculately clean. Our family feels relieved that Mom is in such a well operated place and know we are fortunate to have her live there.

Independent Living Reviews for Mangrove Bay

January 29, 2015

One of the facilities I seemed to like the most was Mangrove Bay. It is a large facility. The apartments were large as well, and the beds were very nice. I saw their menu, and it was fantastic. The staff seemed very pleasant, and the place looked nice. It had two patios, but they were very small. The people seemed a little healthier there.

June 26, 2014

The Mangrove Bay was OK, but they said, unless you're independent living, they didn't have anyone to watch people by the pool or anything else. So they had beautiful facilities, they had the pool and the gym, but they said, "Oh she can't use any of these unless she is being supervised," and that didn't seem right. The people didn't seem to be that organized.

March 27, 2014

By Lawerence

Mangrove Bay was a very lovely place. I looked at a 2-bedroom apartment. It's a really nice place. The staff was very nice, helpful, and lovely. It's one big building, and everything is inside it. The food was delicious. The rooms were very nice. They're all up-to-date, clean, very bright and light, with a nice view from the balconies. They had a nice outdoor pool. It's very attractive. If you had to pay $5,500, and that did not include the food, if you would have to eat there, that would be another $1,000 a month at least. I like everything about it except the cost. The price is pretty steep. I would have liked it there for $3,500.

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Mangrove Bay

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Walks Along The River Walk

• Licenses: Standard license

About Mangrove Bay

Senior assisted living at Mangrove Bay offers residents the best of both worlds. All benefits of our senior living community are combined with a full spectrum of senior care services to create a premier senior assisted living community. Residents enjoy beautiful surroundings, on-site amenities and social programs alongside continual on-call medical care.

At Mangrove Bay, we adhere to state-of-the-art standards of senior assisted living while providing a special touch. Our residents receive personal and comprehensive care and are consistently treated with the dignity and respect they deserve. Whether our residents need help with day-to-day activities, getting to appointments, or medication management, our caregivers kindly and competently meet those needs.

Our assisted living community in Jupiter has been purposefully designed to provide you or your loved one with a nurturing, comfortable, home-like environment that is attractive and easy to navigate. We foster community and family by hosting many activities and events each month. Residents are encouraged to participate in as many pursuits and outings as they like, appropriate to their ability. No matter what, everyone is treated as an individual person with unique needs.

At Mangrove Bay, our residents live life to its fullest as they age in place.

Assisted Living Amenities

• Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • All utilities and basic cable included
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team

Mangrove Bay offers independent living in Jupiter for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, security and social opportunity a retirement community offers.

On-call assistance and maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest! Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a fitness center, media room and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.

If you are looking for a vibrant, active place to call home during your retirement years, Mangrove Bay will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how great senior independent living can be.

Independent Living Amenities

• All utilities included except telephone and cable
  • Housekeeping and maintenance service
  • Guest Suites
  • Individually controlled heat and central air
  • Scheduled transportation to local shopping and medical appointments
  • Safety features including smoke detectors and sprinklers
  • Award winning Wellness Everyday™ programs, provided 7 days a week
  • Beauty and Barber Shop
  • Fresh, seasonal cuisine prepared by the dining service team
  • Dining for Wellness™ - educational and wellness program
  • Brain Health University™

Our Community is located in the heart of Jupiter, situated close to area shopping centers, theaters, beaches and local attractions such as the Gardens Mall, Loggerhead Marine Life Center, Jupiter Lighthouse and Museum, Maltz Theatre, Roger Dean Stadium, Carlin Park and the Atlantic Ocean. We are also connected to the newly completed Jupiter River Walk, which meanders along the banks of the Intracoastal Waterway, affording our residents spectacular views and sunsets.

Map of Mangrove Bay