Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

Reviews of Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

Memory Care Reviews for Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

April 09, 2013

By LisaDe

My father went to live at Arden Courts last August after my mother past away. I cannot say enough good things about the entire staff. The quality of care is excellent and they really know how to care for the patients as well as assist the family members with the issues that go along with caring for a family member with memory loss . My father is really enjoying being there and I am so pleased that he has such a good quality of life.

July 15, 2012

By Nephew4

Everyone at this Arden Courts is very committed to the residents and thier family members. The people thier really care and it shows in everything from the social activities they plan to the regular hygiene they provide to my family member. In my case my uncle is living thier and he can be very Challanging as he is stubborn and has advanced dementia, so the smallest things like shaving, showering or a manicure can be extremely difficult... The staff uses great care and often creativity in order to be allowed to assist him these in these tasks. Holidays and special events have been very much a family affair at this Arden Courts right down to the food, decorations and even music. I would not hesitate to recomend this place to anyone with a family member in need.

July 07, 2012

By Waterview

Outstanding Facility. My Mother is a Resident. Always well groomed, assistance with her ADL'S is never an issue. Our Family was in the Long Term Care Field for 40 years. Many choices in Assisted Living, Arden Courts definitely meets expectations, and then some.

July 07, 2012

By laurelz

Arden Courts is a top of the line memory care facility. The staff at this facility is very professional and extremely kind. I have visited and toured so many facilities in Palm Beach County and recognize that Arden Courts stands out as an outstanding model of exemplary healthcare for those with memory impairments. I feel so much appreciation for all the staff at Arden Courts. I feel so blessed that my mother has been taken care of so well here.

July 05, 2012

By Jeanne2

Oddly enough, this was the first place I looked at when suddenly put in the position of finding a safe, lock down facility for my Aunt. I continued to interview about 10-12 other places just to be sure I wasn't making a hasty decision. After seeing first hand the lack of compassion, much chaos and unorganization that many of the other large places had, I called on some people "In the business" for their opinions. They were not very familiar with Arden Courts, but had heard nothing bad either. My gut feeling was that Arden Courts was a "home away from home" and every time I went back, unannounced, the staff was wonderful, the residents were always treated with respect and dignity and the place was always spotlessly clean. I noticed that they had a teriffic program for the Alzheimer's residents and that they were free to roam the small 56 bed, 4 cottage style area as well as the lovely landscaped fenced outside area at their leisure. My Aunt was deemed a "runner" at that time, which meant she was at risk of fleeing since the onset of her condition. This place was perfect for her. She would be able to roam around all day in and out of many doors that always lead to the same place and she would never realize that was exactly why it was designed that way. The Lord works in mysterous ways because my Aunt took a fall at home and I was able to transition her into Arden Courts right from the Hospital. She soon began calling it her "Home' and fit right in. Grant it there have been times when things were not perfect but this illness is not perfect and each person is in a different stage of the disease. During this time I had court ordered Psychologists, Medical Doctors and special case workers that came there to interview my Aunt, myself and the staff. They also checked out the facility thoroughly and came to the conclusion that they would now recommend this place to others in need. Being from another County, they did not know about this little jewel. The Staff at Arden Courts must have been sent from Heaven because they are the most caring, loving and patient people I have ever met. My Aunt enjoys the everyday activities that they provide which stimulates her long term memory without causing her stress. The indoor and outing activities are just amazing and the well balanced meals are yummy. (You can even request special menus). I truly feel that I may have found a less expensive place for my Aunt, but I have peace of mind that she is being well cared for in a wonderful environment. It's better than being with family all the time because the skilled staff is there 24-7 and not just for the residents. They have support groups and private sessions for families. They plan family and Holiday events that are spectacular and you can see that everyone feels comfortable and assured that their loved one is really "Loved". Thank you all for taking such good care of my Aunt. I couldn't ask for more that you guys give.

July 03, 2012

By sacnussem

This is a wonderful establishment. I moved my mother there a few months ago after receiving a number of recomendations about the facility. As her dementia progresses they have shown an amazing ability to join her in the "journey". I especially like the quad set-up of limited residents in one of 4 wings. It is the closest thing to home I had seen in a professional residence.

July 03, 2012

By Barbara W.

My husband has been a resident of Arden Courts for over 2 1/2 years & I am so pleased with the level of care he has received as he has progressed with this disease. The staff are well trained & supervised to deal with the many challenges they face with dementia patients. They are patient, gentle & caring & treat each resident with respect & understanding. The residents are carefully monitored as they move through their daily routines & are allowed much freedom in their choices throughout the day. The facility provides open doors for residents to roam at will & enjoy the gardens & walking paths, provides stimulating activities during the day, provides outings for those able to participate, & has opportunities for family members to be involved with special dinners, entertainment & a support group. I can't say enough good things about Arden Courts.

July 01, 2012

By Debbie Schmidt

My family and I moved my Mom into Arden Courts this past January and since then my stress level has dropped. I am so comfortable with the care she is receiving at Arden Courts. I believe her stress level has dropped as well. I believe she is getting exceptional care and the staff seems to genuinely care about the residents. This facility specializes in memory care and the staff's patience and concern makes me so confident that Mom is doing well. We've had incidents where we were out of town and there was an emergency. The staff took care of everything and we made decisions together via phone. In all, Arden Courts has made Mom's life better as well as ours. I would definitely recommend Arden Courts for your loved ones.
See all Memory Care reviews (16) See fewer reviews

Questions about Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

Every Employee is mandated to complete 8 hour Alzheimer's Training course.

Nurses on staff 24/7

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Personal Care Assistants

About Arden Courts of West Palm Beach

Memory Care is All We Do

We recognize that our residents have their own individual routines and interests, capabilities and needs. We set out to accommodate their individuality beginning with an assessment by one of our professional staff members. Working with you, we develop an individualized care plan which is regularly adjusted to meet any changes in your loved one’s routine or condition.

Arden Courts was specially designed not only to be safe and secure, but to instill a sense of home that enables our residents to remain as independent as possible.

Our community offers 90+ hours of activities for our residents each week. We want our residents to be engaged and have fun.

Map of Arden Courts of West Palm Beach