Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

Reviews of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

November 10, 2016

By CathyP333

Two weeks ago I moved my mom into Palm Terrace ALF from another ALF facility. I was concerned about the transition for her but I need not have worried. EVERYONE at Palm Terrace has been wonderful to my mom making her feel welcome and helping her adjust to her new home. A special thank you to Jaretta for helping me navigate through all the paperwork and making the move go as seamless as possible. Knowing my mom is in such a nice and caring place has been such a blessing to myself and my family. Thank you Palm Terrace!!

September 30, 2016

By SP654570

I was very impressed with the staff at Palm Terrace; they were very friendly. They were under construction, but they were trying to make good arrangements for the residents. They had quite a few amenities that I liked. They had a little gift shop. They have a craft room and a TV room. I was more impressed with that facility. They were eating in the atrium area, but it seemed fine. The shared rooms have a shared living room, but they each have their own bedroom with a door that can be closed, and I found it more convenient.

July 28, 2016

By Palm Terrace

When placing your loved one, especially one’s parents , it is hard to trust that the place you choose is the right one. But when I chose Palm Terrace, I knew right away that it was the right place for my mother and I have not regretted this decision for a minute. The staff is wonderful!

December 11, 2008

By FARAMARZ ABOLFATHI

Family friend/relative

I have found very nice things to say about palm Terrace. Although their Serivice is a bit lacking the time frame and the mail Box key is not given to my parent who stays there I see this place is a wonderful caring place there is not a thing bad about here at all.

Costs for Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

Photos of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

Services and Amenities of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

• Fee Structure Extra: $300 Security Deposit $50 Application Fee. Long Term Care Waiver Community Accepted

• Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Technology Extra: Basic Cable And Facility Wide Wi Fi

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care

If you or a loved one require assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transportation, preparing meals, housekeeping, laundry, or assistance with medications, Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility provides assistance with all of this and more. We support independence and promote dignity for our residents. We understand that everyone’s needs and preferences are different and may change; we are here to provide the assistance you specifically need and require.

SERVICES:

• 3 meals and 2 snacks daily
  • Personal and flat linen laundry service
  • Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, ambulation, toileting, transferring (bed to chair), meals, incontinence and all personal care needs
  • Emergency call system
  • Transportation to scheduled medical appointments and social outings within a 5 mile radius
  • Supervision of self-administered medications
  • Coordination of nursing and medical care with third parties
  • Daily scheduled activities

• Basic cable
  • Facility-wide Wi-Fi
  • Beauty Salon
  • Gazebo

Palm Terrace Assisted Living Facility & Adult Day Care is committed to helping its residents and participants maintain their independence and ensure the highest quality of care. We provide a warm loving environment while delivering superior service.

Map of Palm Terrace Assisted Living & Adult Day Care