Symphony at Stuart

Reviews of Symphony at Stuart

Assisted Living Reviews for Symphony at Stuart

January 04, 2019

By Godisloveforever

My relative moved in about 2 months ago. I toured the facility and found it beautiful and clean. The dining room was beautiful and cheerful. There are lots of activities. The staff (aids, med tech and nurses) are very good. We were promised all kinds of things by the director, to encourage my relative to move from there previous assistant living. Sad to say if it is to good to be true it probably is. They are so understaffed they can’t provide the care needed. The dining room is wounderful but again they are so under staffed they have to wait an unreasonable amount of time to have their order taken and then to get their food. So much for a beautiful dinner room. Again it is not the staff they are trying to do their job but it is hard when they are so understaffed. The same goes for nurses and med techs. Problems with meds etc. Beware of false promises. If we could we would move but can’t put them through another move. Maybe if they paid their employees a good reasonable salary they wouldn’t be short staffed. Think long and hard before choosing this facility. Beautiful isn’t everything. Management seems to be the problem.

Hi there, I hope your day is going well. My name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). I would first like to say that I am sorry about the experience you've had with this community. What you have described does not meet the expectations that we set for our communities. This review has been shared with regional and community leadership team. This community has received a large number of move-ins. We have been working diligently to ensure that we have enough staff on hand to make sure that each resident, and their families, are being taken care off. We only want staff members who have a passion for taking care of our residents. We pay our staff competitive wages for this industry in Florida. If you wish to provide any more details about your experience, please don't hesitate to send a private message on Facebook, placing a phone call, or visiting in person. We can take the information to the correct individuals. Thank you, and have a great rest of your day.

August 12, 2018

By Jackie Gallo

This is an excellent facility !!!!! The staff is outstanding,caring and very knowledgeable .Symphony is very,very well kept.This was the last place I looked for my father and when I walked out I knew this was the one.My father absolutely LOVES SYMPHONY.From the time you walk in to the time you leave you are simply treated like a royal.Just magnificent!!!!!!!Thank-you Patti G. for everything you did for my father and I Jackie Gallo

March 31, 2018

By Donna

Symphony at Stuart is a brand-new facility. Kim, the lady who took us on a tour, was very knowledgeable, friendly, outgoing, welcoming, and very thorough in explaining the whole situation. You can go from independent living to assisted living without changing rooms. They have a dining room, a bistro, and coffee bars. The place was very clean and beautiful. They have everything from A to Z, like swimming pools, crafts, a library, activities, entertainment, and a theater. You can do what you want to do and can be busy every minute. The apartments are lovely, beautifully decorated, and very accommodating.

March 22, 2018

By Nancy

When we talked to the staff in Symphony at Stuart Memory Care, I was very upfront and honest with them about my husband's challenges and dementia. When we got there, they wanted us to hire a companion to stay with him for a couple of nights, which costs us more. They fully understood when we explained everything and how it should be their responsibility, but when he was there, they didn't want to deal with it. The place was gorgeous, and my husband thought it was a hotel. Everybody was very polite. He loved some of the activities and the church service.

Hi Nancy, I'm Katie, I work at Milestone Retirement's Support Center. I've been in close contact with Symphony at Stuart's management team regarding your review and the details surrounding your husband's residency. I would prefer not to discuss said details online, out of respect for your family's privacy. I have, however, asked Symphony at Stuart's Regional Vice President to give you a call so the two of you can talk through your concerns firsthand. Sincerely, Katie - Digital Marketing Milestone Retirement

January 30, 2018

By Report0120

My dad, who is 94, has been living at Symphony at Stuart for the past 5-6 months, and my brothers and I couldn't be any happier with the facility and its most friendly staff. The care that my dad needs and gets was of the utmost importance to us and they fulfill that need exceptionally! I also must add that the food is excellent! All in all, Symphony at Stuart is a beautiful and very pleasant place to live if you have an elderly parent or if you know of an elderly person looking for an assisted living facility.

December 15, 2017

By Laura

We visited The Symphony at Stuart, it is very nice, and we're quite impressed with it. We reserved a room for mom and she's moving soon. The staff seemed very good, and we had no complaints. We saw some residents just returning from off site, and we saw some people playing a group game.

September 28, 2017

By pattylamp

Just moved my mom into symphony at Stuart memory care Wonderful caring staff and a beautiful place to live

Memory Care Reviews for Symphony at Stuart

Questions about Symphony at Stuart

What programs or activities does Symphony at Stuart offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Programs at our community are thoughtfully planned to support eight quality-of-life attributes – or dimensions of engagement – essential to well-being of all people, regardless of age. Social, Spiritual, Occupational, Emotional, Intellectual, Environmental, Physical, and Creative. These dimensions are collectively represented by a “cairn” – rough stones stacked in a balanced, interdependent way to create a landmark to help find one’s way and stay on course.

What places are near Symphony at Stuart or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Situated near the sandy beaches of the Treasure Coast, Symphony at Stuart is a modern, vibrant senior living community located near Cleveland Clinic, Jupiter Medical Center and Port St. Lucie Hospital as well as Treasure Coast Mall, historic downtown Stuart shopping and Elliott Museum. Wake up every day in a safe, intentionally designed living space. We tend to the cooking, housekeeping and home maintenance so you can participate in social, cultural and exercise programs including pet therapy, chair yoga, painting classes and weekly outings to restaurants, churches, beaches and civic service opportunities. Choose from a menu of seasonal, nutritious chef-prepared dishes at multiple dining venues.

What transportation services does Symphony at Stuart offer to assisted living residents?

Scheduled Transportation Drivers provide residents with a ride to appointments and group outings by car or accessible bus.

What makes the chef or dining program at Symphony at Stuart exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

Community mealtime feels like a special event and is always enjoyed in the company of neighbors. Choose from rotating menus of nutritious, chef-prepared dishes made with fresh ingredients and served to your table by friendly staff who know your tastes and preferences. Menus are planned to meet your nutritional needs, and we easily accommodate special dietary requests.

What safety features or security measures does Symphony at Stuart offer to assisted living residents?

Resident and employee safety are a priority for us. Take comfort in knowing the following programs are in place to make our community a safe place to live and work. Trained team members are available 24/7/365 to assist residents. Residents have wearable devices or mounted pull cords in their apartments to notify staff in the event of an emergency. Back-up generators and emergency outlets mean uninterrupted power for oxygen concentrators, kitchen services and A/C in common areas. Hallways, common areas and apartments are illuminated to aid the visually impaired and help prevent falls. A comprehensive plan is in place to safely evacuate residents in the event of an emergency.

What safety features or security measures does Symphony at Stuart provide to protect residents who wander?

What programs or activities does Symphony at Stuart offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Describe the neighborhood around Symphony at Stuart. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Costs for Symphony at Stuart

Photos of Symphony at Stuart

Services and Amenities of Symphony at Stuart

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

About Symphony at Stuart

As the premier senior living community in the region, the Symphony at Stuart community will be welcoming its first residents in June of this year! Our commitment is to set the standard for assisted living and memory care in a community setting.

Often cited as one of “The Best Small Towns in America to Visit,” Stuart is a gem on the Florida Treasure Coast that allows for a wide variety of leisure and recreation – everything from fine dining, live music and theater, to tee times and toes in the sand is well within easy reach. And, while the location is unstoppable, it is our ongoing commitment to our resident’s well-being that sets us apart from the others. There is no real need to ever leave – we’ve thought of everything.

Nothing makes us happier than providing a great life for our residents! That’s why at Symphony at Stuart, we have created a comfortable and home-like neighborhood with everything you need at your fingertips.

In our community, we work to identify and nurture the strengths of all residents, so they can experience the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence possible. We strive to provide an innovative and engaging environment where you'll have the freedom and comfort to enjoy amazing new experiences and cherish old memories!

Your daily social and recreational activities include exciting health and wellness programs, cyber coffee café, pub, theatre, restaurant-style dining, and an on-site salon. Our personal emergency call system ensures that our dedicated and caring associates are at your service 24/7 - providing a safe, secure and supportive home for you.

Life is better here because we go the extra mile to insure that our residents have what they need to enjoy their independence with the security of knowing that help is nearby. As an added benefit you’ll find a nice complement of amenities to make your life easier, more enjoyable, engaging and fun.

Map of Symphony at Stuart