Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Reviews of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

December 28, 2015

By AnonymousSpouse

Savannah Court was able to accommodate me for the respite. They didn’t get my husband as involved in the activities as I would have liked, but I think that was his choice. It was OK for the short term. The rooms were adequate, but it was normally furnished by the patient, where in our case, they just put in a bed and a chair, and then we brought in a TV. The food seemed to be adequate.

November 09, 2015

By Pat113960150

I liked Savannah Court so much. It was set up like a little community. They had different areas for long-term care and one facility for dementia and Alzheimer's patients. They had them separated where they could get better care and keep closer watch on everybody. The place was spotless and had a very large kitchen where they made everything fresh. You could go sit in the kitchen or in the dining room where you ccould sit at the diner bar. Every building had a big living room. They were doing things like family cook-offs; patients would submit their favorite thing that they had cooked at home, and the families would make the person’s meal. They all got to eat the home-cooked meal and rotate turns. They had a lot of things like that going on plus entertainment like a guy that came and sang older songs. In one room I visited, all of the people in wheelchairs were playing volleyball with a balloon and having a ball. The facility seemed like it had a lot to offer. My dad was going to have a private room. The rooms were very clean; they weren’t too big but did have a shower and a toilet. You could bring everything in, like personal items, and set it up like their personal room. I think he would have really liked it there. The staff was fantastic, very friendly, and right on time when I got there. They took me through all of the buildings and showed me everything they had available. We went over the cost and how it worked.

May 31, 2015

By Christine107285050

Savannah Court and Cottage has a pleasant setting. They have two units that are for assisted living, and they have one cottage for memory care. My mother is in the assisted living in the Level 3 Care. She does have Alzheimer's, but she doesn't really need to go into memory care. She is doing well. It is a huge adjustment for her, but I can say she is happy as she can be. She is making friends a little bit. They have a lot of activities and things she won't go on. They go to the beach, or they go shopping, which is really nice. Every other week, they have someone come in to do hand massages and paint their nails. They pay a lot of attention to them. The food is average or a little bit better than average. This is the only one I have visited. The reason I went is because of the proximity to my home, and it was what she can afford. It is real close to my home, and what I like is having a nurse on duty all the time and things like that which are important to me. You can go sit out on the front porch. It's not on a heavily travelled street, and it is far back from the road, but you can sit watch the traffic go by. They have a lot of trees around it, and they have bird feeders, which is nice and calming.

March 10, 2015

By Karen107441550

The name of the facility is Savannah Court. It is for my mom, and she is doing great. I like the therapy, and I like the personal care. She has been there for two weeks. The activities are awesome. The food and the room are awesome. She's actually in an independent room, and it is huge. It is affordable, and it is clean. It is fully staffed. There are a lot of amenities and a lot of activities.

September 08, 2014

Savannah Court of Oviedo is very nice. A friend from church lives at this community. They have decent size rooms. My friend's room is very beautiful. She has a nice single room.

July 31, 2014

The people of Savannah Court are very caring. My mother participates in ballroom dancing. They also have exercises: they play ball; they walk around outside; and they have movies. They're always doing something. They serve nutritious food. The staff answered my questions and went that extra mile for me.

February 18, 2014

By nanamurphy

Savannah Courts of Oviedo has a very welcoming atmosphere and home like feeling from the moment you walk in the front door. The rooms are kept very clean, the staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of the residents. I would highly recommend this ALF for your loved ones.

December 11, 2012

By Resident Caregiver

My mother attended this facility while in Adult Day Care and is now a resident of the Memory Care Unit. I would recommend this facility to anyone in the area. It is hard to find "the perfect" place to put your loved one, but this one comes very close. I have gotten to know the caregivers and residents. It is a hard disease to work with, but they do a great job.

June 01, 2012

By Hbenz91

The community seemed very nice and open. The pathway that led into it showed numerous makeshift homes for those living there. In the middle of the entrance was a town center home for the folks to gather to hang out and play games or do other activities. The workers seemed very responsible and sincere. A few told me about how long they had worked here and how they had personally gotten to know many of the people they cared for. The elders that I happened to run into seemed content with their surroundings, no one had anything negative to say about their living arrangements. One guest told me the help he received was excellent and he thought of the place like home.

June 23, 2011

By Debbe Caldwell

After attending my elderly mother for some time after her stroke,our family was no longer able to provide adequately for her needs and knew we needed professional assistance. The warm and caring atmosphere as well as the excellent physical care provided to the residents of this facility assure me that Savannah Court in Oviedo was the right choice for her and our family.The surroundings are beautiful and comfortably serene.The staff is warmly pleasant and sincerely caring in regards to the physical and emotional well-being of the residents.The dining room is conducive to social opportunity and the meals are not only nutritious and delicious but well-presented.The activities provided are enjoyable and varied.My mother is loved by and is very happy with her extended family.My heartfelt thanks to EVERYONE at the facility for all that they have done for us.I highly recommend Savannah Court Oviedo to any family in need of assisted living services for their loved one.

Memory Care Reviews for Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Questions about Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

What programs or activities does Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo offer to enrich residents' well-being?

A full 7 day a week lifestyle program enriches the lives of our residents. We are small enough that we are able to accommodate all of the resident's individual needs, likes, and preferences in our programming and social calendar. We also offer Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy on a regular basis.

What transportation services does Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo offer to assisted living residents?

We can transport to doctors appointments, outings, etc!

What makes the chef or dining program at Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

3 hot, chef-prepared meals a day! We are able to accommodate special diets and preferences as well! It's a varied menu without repetitions for 6 weeks plus.

What safety features or security measures does Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo offer to assisted living residents?

Savannah Court and Cottage have secure entries. There are handrails throughout the communities to offer residents some security. All showers and restrooms are equipped with grab bars and enablers

If Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets on a leash are welcome in all areas except for dining areas. There is a large green space for doggies to be walked.

Costs for Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Photos of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: No

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL9325 and AL9308

About Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo

Savannah Court and Savannah Cottage, offering gracious senior living in Oviedo, FL on a campus setting where you will find friendly neighbors, and a multitude of shopping and highly rated medical facilities. Families enthusiastically enjoy Oviedo's noted beauty and charm with a special merging of both new and old within the community. As an added and recognized bonus, The City of Oviedo has been selected by RelocateAmerica.com as one of “America's Top 100 Places to live.”

Savannah Court and Savannah Cottage is located on beautiful Alafaya Woods Boulevard conveniently located several miles from I-4 and only minutes from Metro Orlando. Oviedo is the perfect town for a hospitable assisted living community!

Community Amenities
  • High-Speed Internet
  • Spanish Speaking Staff
Apartment Amenities
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Utilities are included

Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo offers worry free living to all residents, their families and our guests. Residents enjoy the benefits of a chef, housekeeper, concierge, chauffeur, maintenance team as well as a vibrant social calendar.

Map of Savannah Court and Cottage of Oviedo