Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

Reviews of Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

Assisted Living Reviews for Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

August 26, 2016

By KimberlyO

What a wonderful community. Everything is brand new and looks fantastic. I’ve visited Excellence to look for a place for my mom. Right away I was greeted by a friendly and caring staff. The Community Director showed me around and explained all the benefits. My visit was just around lunch time and I could see the residents enjoying their meals. It looked great and I got invited to have lunch. The Chef really created a delicious meal and I am sure my mom will enjoy this place. I can’t wait to show it to her and have her moving in, soon.

Costs for Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

Photos of Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

Services and Amenities of Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL12850

• About Excellence Senior Living - Orlando

Welcome to Excellence Senior Living

Excellence Senior Living is a premier assisted living community located in a privileged area of Orlando, along a main avenue full of services, with easy access to a shopping center and just minutes from the airport. Proximity to a community context coupled with an engaging program to support integral health, superior hospitality, and complete care services, reflect the lifestyle residents can expect. Trained staff provides assistance and daily activities to promote healthy and happy living to residents, and peace of mind to their family members.

At Excellence Senior Living, every day is filled with joy and new adventures. Simply calling what we do activities does not properly encompass the fullness of our programs as they are daily experiences of integration, enjoyment and new connections. Social dinners, social lectures, integration activities, culture inclusion, computer classes, a reading club, gardening, and mentoring are among the list of experiences available. All of our programs are tailored around our residents’ hobbies and interests, providing them the opportunity to continue to take part in the activities they enjoyed at home, or try something new and empowering.

Our Services and Amenities:

• Three daily chef-inspired meals, served restaurant-style and supervised by a dietitian
    • Spacious plaza for outside leisure
    • 24 hour café
    • Family owned

Our Recreational and Development Activities:

• Socially engaging activities
    • Social lectures
    • Mastery age development coaching programs
    • Staff trained in catering to different types of personalities
    • Access to nearby golf course
    • Computer classes
    • Wellness center
    • Gardening club
    • Reading club
    • Regularly scheduled social events for family & friends
    • Internal tv station with resident participation
    • Regular tours to Disney venues
    • Church & Chaplain services
    • Wifi internet throughout the building

Thank you for your interest at Excellence Senior Living. Find out what we do, how we do it, and what makes us different. If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us. We are proud of our Senior Living communities and look forward to welcoming you.

Map of Excellence Senior Living - Orlando