Discovery Village At Naples

Reviews of Discovery Village At Naples

Assisted Living Reviews for Discovery Village At Naples

September 30, 2016

By Joan745127

Discovery Village was very nice; it had a pool, and the rooms were very nice. It hadn’t opened yet. They had nice breakfast area if you just want to go and have a little breakfast. It’s like a restaurant where you can go anytime. They had a coffee bar type thing. It was beautiful.

April 14, 2016

By Visitor123105650

Discovery Village was the best. The rooms and apartments were nice and set up well. It was top-notch, and everything was thought out well.

August 30, 2015

Discovery Village at Naples is new, and my daughter saw it and liked it. I think it is very nice also during my visit there. They have everything: a pool, a card room, a library, puzzles, and a theater. They will also take you shopping and to your doctors with no charge. Whatever I need, they will do for me.

August 29, 2015

Discovery Village was very nice, and the staff was very informative. I think the prices were very expensive. The dining room was beautiful. They had transportation.

About Discovery Village At Naples

Discovery Village At Naples is a senior living provider in Naples, Florida that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Discovery Village At Naples for more details on services and rates.

Map of Discovery Village At Naples