Vi at Bentley Village

Reviews of Vi at Bentley Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Vi at Bentley Village

May 22, 2016

By SarahWDMLQ

The place that I will choose when the times comes is Vi at Bentley Village. It’s the one I liked the best and is definitely my first choice. It was an excellent facility with wonderful food and accomodating staff. I liked the units that were available, and it's in the neighborhood where my daughter lives. You have to go in as an independent living person. They do have assisted living, but it's directly from their population.

July 28, 2015

I visited Vi at Bentley Village. It is not all assisted living; it is a CCRC community. The campus was large. They have a golf course and separate club house and everything. The rooms/apartments were very nice. I would say that Vi at Bentley Village is very safe; however, I didn't think it was kept up as well, but of course, it was an older facility. Well, they are renovating. They're putting a new clubhouse and another assisted living.

July 20, 2015

Vi at Bentley Village was excellent, but expensive. The apartments seemed very satisfactory, and the grounds were lovely. We liked what we saw -- we just didn't want to pay their entry fee. The activities seemed to be adequate and very encompassing. It's very large with a golf course. The landscaping and the grounds were impressive. They're adding units, and they're demolishing some old units. They're also redoing the dining rooms. It's a lovely location.

July 29, 2014

Vi at Bentley Village was very nice, except that you had to go out for your meals, and that was the only drawback. I have been there; the meals were fantastic, and the people were wonderful.

October 11, 2013

By Sea Angel

Vi at Bentley Village was a good one. I'm very impressed with it. They had a very active activities section and that's very important to me. I liked that I went there and I'm going to put it on my list to go back and see after the first of the year.

August 27, 2013

By Loving Couple

We visited Bentley Village. I like the overall impression of what is available there and the nature of this facility. It is very well-maintained, very spacious, and very accommodating kind of organization. I also like the kind of people that are residing there.

May 14, 2013

By John40

I came across Vi at Bentley Village when I saw it on the paper and I also had friends there. The only big problem is you have to put down for a one bedroom, 250,000 and for a two bedroom, 300,000. Basically, it's not refundable. They use all that if you need assisted living and the rest of it is there. It's ridiculous. I visited the place and there was a gentleman who explained everything to me. He's very, very nice but I told him I'm just not going to give him that kind of money. If I was younger it would have been fine.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Vi at Bentley Village

Vi at Bentley Village, a Type A continuing care retirement community, is located in Naples, Florida -- a bike ride away from Florida's Gulf Coast beaches. Located on 156 acres, the community includes a private, 18-hole golf course, tennis and bocce courts, pools, clubhouses and much more.

HOW IT WORKS

At Vi at Bentley Village your entrance fee and monthly fee include the cost of your home, chosen from one of our 19 unique floor plans. And when you move into Vi as an Independent Living resident, care is a part of your residency agreement. Your monthly fees do not increase as a result of moving to our care center for Assisted Living, Memory Support or Skilled Nursing care services. Your only extra costs are for additional meals and ancillary items.

SERVICES AND AMENITIES

There are a number of services and amenities available to residents at Vi at Bentley Village, including:

• Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
  • Dining program provided by our culinary team, including seasonal menus and nightly specials
  • Garage parking for each residence
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
  • Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
  • Wellness center staffed by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
  • Fitness center stocked with treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
  • Fitness instruction and classes, including aqua fitness and Tai Chi
  • Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
  • Private 18-hole golf course, putting green and pro shop
  • Stocked fishing lakes
  • Tennis, bocce, shuffleboard and croquet courts
Community services and amenities are subject to change.

We provide a continuum of short- and long-term care at the Vi at Bentley Village Care Center. Every level of care is intended to respect residents' privacy and promote personal dignity. Here, the vibrant surroundings, engaged social network, and broad range of specialized services are all designed with the physical, emotional, and social needs of our residents in mind.

Assisted Living

Assisted Living care includes assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, grooming, and dressing, as well as medication monitoring and administration. We offer wellness programs including daily physical and social activities and periodic health screening.

Memory Support

The Memory Support program at Vi at Bentley Village is for residents with mild to moderate Alzheimer's and related cognitive conditions. Memory support care includes assistance with dressing, grooming, and bathing, and wellness programming designed to encourage physical and sensory engagement.

Skilled Nursing

Skilled nursing care at our community provides residents with private care suites, with individualized treatment plans carried out by licensed nurses. We offer short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care. We coordinate other levels of care such as palliative care and hospice care as needed.

Map of Vi at Bentley Village