Vi at Bentley Village

Reviews of Vi at Bentley Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Vi at Bentley Village

May 22, 2016

By SarahWDMLQ

The place that I will choose when the times comes is Vi at Bentley Village. It’s the one I liked the best and is definitely my first choice. It was an excellent facility with wonderful food and accomodating staff. I liked the units that were available, and it's in the neighborhood where my daughter lives. You have to go in as an independent living person. They do have assisted living, but it's directly from their population.

July 28, 2015

I visited Vi at Bentley Village. It is not all assisted living; it is a CCRC community. The campus was large. They have a golf course and separate club house and everything. The rooms/apartments were very nice. I would say that Vi at Bentley Village is very safe; however, I didn't think it was kept up as well, but of course, it was an older facility. Well, they are renovating. They're putting a new clubhouse and another assisted living.

July 20, 2015

Vi at Bentley Village was excellent, but expensive. The apartments seemed very satisfactory, and the grounds were lovely. We liked what we saw -- we just didn't want to pay their entry fee. The activities seemed to be adequate and very encompassing. It's very large with a golf course. The landscaping and the grounds were impressive. They're adding units, and they're demolishing some old units. They're also redoing the dining rooms. It's a lovely location.

July 29, 2014

Vi at Bentley Village was very nice, except that you had to go out for your meals, and that was the only drawback. I have been there; the meals were fantastic, and the people were wonderful.

October 11, 2013

By Sea Angel

Vi at Bentley Village was a good one. I'm very impressed with it. They had a very active activities section and that's very important to me. I liked that I went there and I'm going to put it on my list to go back and see after the first of the year.

August 27, 2013

By Loving Couple

We visited Bentley Village. I like the overall impression of what is available there and the nature of this facility. It is very well-maintained, very spacious, and very accommodating kind of organization. I also like the kind of people that are residing there.

May 14, 2013

By John40

I came across Vi at Bentley Village when I saw it on the paper and I also had friends there. The only big problem is you have to put down for a one bedroom, 250,000 and for a two bedroom, 300,000. Basically, it's not refundable. They use all that if you need assisted living and the rest of it is there. It's ridiculous. I visited the place and there was a gentleman who explained everything to me. He's very, very nice but I told him I'm just not going to give him that kind of money. If I was younger it would have been fine.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Golf
  • Pool
  • Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

About Vi at Bentley Village

Imagine waking up every day to your own private golf course. Enjoy refined amenities, an endless amount of lifestyle activities, unparalleled service, and a beautiful environment to live in that you can call home.

Vi at Bentley Village, a Life Plan community also known as a continuing care retirement community (CCRC), is located in Naples, Florida. Our independent and assisted living retirement community is located on 156 sprawling acres. Within our location includes a private, 18-hole golf course, tennis and bocce courts, pools, clubhouses, spa, exquisite dining and meals, stocked fishing lakes, and much more to enhance the lifestyle of senior living. Best of all, community is a quick ride away from Florida’s pristine Gulf Coast beaches. Vi at Bentley Village has it all to deliver residents an enriched lifestyle like no other.

Some of the unique benefits you can expect with Vi at Bentley Village include and are not limited to:

• Dedicated staff from our chefs, nursing, housekeeping, and more
  • Assisted living, Memory Support, and Skilled Nursing facilities on site
  • Scheduled maintenance and repairs for your home
  • Weekly light housekeeping of your home
  • Dining program provided by our culinary team, including seasonal menus and nightly specials
  • Garage parking for each residence
  • Scheduled transportation for shopping, outings, and appointments
  • Gatehouse staffed 24 hours a day to welcome residents and register guests
  • Wellness center staffed by a registered nurse available for immunizations and confidential health consultation
  • Fitness center stocked with treadmills, bicycles and weights for strength training and cardio fitness
  • Fitness instruction and classes, including aqua fitness and Tai Chi
  • Heated pool for lap swimming, instructor-led aqua fitness classes, and relaxation
  • Private 18-hole golf course, putting green and pro shop
  • Stocked fishing lakes
  • Tennis, bocce, shuffleboard and croquet courts
  • Pets allowed (up to 35 lbs.)

The benefits of living at Vi at Bentley Village don’t stop within our community either. Whether you want to visit the areas of North Naples, Fort Myers, or many other destinations, everything is a short drive away. Visit the entertaining and cultural attractions offered, such as Naples Pier, the exotic scenery of Naples Botanical Garden, the many golf courses Naples has to offer, the beautiful waterside shops and much more.

Vi at Bentley Village is dedicated to providing our residents an upscale senior living. From our award winning service to distinguished amenities, you’ll question whether this is retirement or a resort.

How it works

At Vi at Bentley Village offers three different pricing options, depending on the percentage of return. Your entrance fee and monthly fee pay for your apartment home, as well as access to our onsite continuum of care. The entrance fee is a one-time fee paid when you move into the community, and is based on the floor plan and return option you choose. Additionally, your monthly fees - which are directly tied to the floor plan you choose - also cover a range of services including: maintenance of your home, housekeeping, dining, transportation, and more. Should you move or need to access the care center, your independent living monthly fees will not increase, aside from community wide increases, the cost of additional meals and ancillary items as needed.

About Vi

For more than 30 years, Vi has been enriching the lives of seniors. The Vi family of companies includes 10 Life Plan Communities, also known as Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs), across the United States. Since 1987, Vi has owned and operated residential communities for older adults, we work toward providing quality environments, services and programs to enrich the lives of those we serve.

Map of Vi at Bentley Village