Bayshore Memory Care

Reviews of Bayshore Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Bayshore Memory Care

November 01, 2016

By Caroline H.

After touring several facilities, Bayshore was the best option for us. The location, the facility, the staff, the programs, all fit our needs. Now that she has been there for over 2 months, she is doing better than we could've ever expected. She participates in more activities than she ever did at home and the staff gives her the extra attention when we request it. The staff is open to our phone calls, texts and emails, which we greatly appreciate.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. Ensuring the satisfaction of all residents is our goal. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to provide the best resident experience each and every day.

October 28, 2016

By RICK NEU

Recently, my uncle's dementia progressed to a level whereby he required a facility transition from assisted living to memory care. As a Marine vet who had never been married my wife and I were quite concerned as to my uncle's ability and willingness to transition to a less independent environment. Fortunately, after a thorough review of various memory care facilities in Naples, we selected Bayshore Memory Care for his residency. His transition has been remarkably seamless as a result of the excellent and professional care provided by the nursing, administrative and support staff. Importantly, as a new state of the art facility, Bayshore provides a thoughtful, nurturing and calm environment that has been very conducive to my uncle's successful move to memory care. Many thanks to Alisha and her wonderful and professional staff at Bayshore Memory Care.

October 26, 2016

By pmarshallathbs

It is a very difficult decision to have a loved one move into a memory care unit. My wife, age 73, has had cognitive issues for 5 years and has declined over that time. We have had help in our home for 8 hours a day, 7 days a week for the last two years, but I finally was exhausted by the care needed from me in the remaining 16 hours per day. In late August 2016 she moved into Bayshore. Our experience has far exceeded my best expectations. She is content and feels very secure. She has never asked to leave and when I take her out for lunch or dinner she is always willing to return without any resistance. The staff at Bayshore is very compassionate and well trained. They have made her feel welcome and comfortable from day one. There are activities through out the day and my wife is much more stimulated and active than she has been in two or three years. She has a two room suite with a bathroom. We have furnished it with her own furniture and she is quite comfortable there, however, during the day she does not spend much time there since she enjoys the activities. She is sleeping better than when she was at home and I think it is due to her daily activities providing stimulation that results in her then having a good rest at night. The staff has also worked with me to make the transition as smooth as possible. They are always willing to discuss issues with me and there is a monthly support group meeting for family and caregivers. I visited several other facilities and felt Bayshore was superior. The main factor was my comfort with the staff who were very generous with their time and met with me and my family four times before we decided. The facility is new and well designed. There is no requirement to use a house doctor and my wife continues to use our existing GP. I am very happy with the care my wife is receiving and the support provided to me. I would recommend Bayshore without reservation

See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for Bayshore Memory Care

Photos of Bayshore Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Bayshore Memory Care

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Bayshore Memory Care

Welcome to Bayshore Memory Care! We are a newly-constructed, beautiful, high-end Memory Care Assisted Living community. Our community was purposefully built to meet the needs of residents with cognitive impairment.

Our community is centrally located in Naples, FL near local hospitals and medical facilities as well as the scenic beaches, parks, great shopping and dining that Naples has to offer.

Bayshore Memory Care offers a unique life enrichment program that is designed to engage, support and honor each resident's individual abilities and accomplishments. Beautifully appointed apartments include wood flooring, crown moulding, granite countertops and upgraded finishes. A variety of apartment styles are offered to include Companion Suites with private bedroom area, Studio Apartment with en suite bathroom and One Bedroom Apartments with en suite bathroom. Tastefully decorated dining rooms, common areas and courtyards are available for all residents and guests of the community to use. Licensed nurses and highly trained Quality Life Specialists provide care, assistance and supervision tailored to the individual resident's needs 24 hours per day. Delectable and nutritious meals and snacks prepared by our chef are provided daily.

Extended Congregate Care (ECC) Licensure allows us to care for residents that require services beyond the scope of standard Assisted Living and ensure that our residents will be able to age in place. Purposefully built Memory Care community with interior courtyard and state of the art technology that allows our residents to enjoy a level of freedom while in a safe environment.

Map of Bayshore Memory Care