American House Bonita Springs

Reviews of American House Bonita Springs

Assisted Living Reviews for American House Bonita Springs

July 17, 2017

By Don

American House Bonita Springs Senior Living was new, and they had a separate building for the memory care. The independent living area was actually very impressive because they had all sorts of activities and a couple of swimming pools. Mom was going into a brand new room that had never been occupied before. The room was nice, bright, and cheery with 2 big windows and a nice view. Her room opened up right into the common area. The bathroom had no fall hazards. It had good nursing staff and caretakers, and they all seemed like professionals with lots of experience.

September 30, 2016

By Roberta640840

American House was very good, and we liked it. The rooms were very nice. The staff that showed us around was very nice, and anybody we met there was very nice too. They offered 3 meals a day, the people ate in the dining room, and they had snacks and coffee.

September 30, 2016

By Richard553046

American House Bonita Springs Senior Living is fine, and it is a very nice place, but I am not impressed with their health services capability. The place is clean, and the food is fine. The grounds are very clean and attractive. I wish the staff would do more in terms of doing blood pressure and all that, but I would give them a ton of credit for being observant. Even if they were doing something and just out of the corner of their eye they saw something starting, you can see them moving quickly. They were there as quickly as they possibly could have been. From an assisted living point of view, it's a very nice place to be.

April 06, 2016

By PF1

We liked American House the most. I think it was quite nice. It was newer. It was a nice place. It was very clean and open. The person who assisted us was nice. The atmosphere was also very nice. They had a lot of things for you to do and there were a lot of people there.

March 21, 2016

By Miralyn

The facilities, rooms, and staff at American House Bonita Springs Senior Living were excellent, but the location was not as good as I had hoped. They didn't have enough activities for people who needed very minimal care.

January 28, 2016

By Joe118141950

I looked at American House, and went there once or twice. The place was brand new, but it was a little more costly. The rooms were bigger. The dining area was nice, it was like a big banquet hall. There have activities.

Independent Living Reviews for American House Bonita Springs

November 30, 2015

By KP2

We liked American House Bonita. It was a newer facility, so everything was much newer. The rooms were a little more updated. Why we did not select that place was because the transportation for those who did not have a vehicle was not as accommodating as the place they were in was. I did not taste their food, but they had a limited menu; there was only like a couple of items to choose from. The kitchen was not open as often. We saw the schedule, and they had some neat activities. They had a nice cinema room for movies.

January 26, 2015

By Ruth101315850

The girl that we spoke to mentioned this one place to us called American House, and it turned out to be a top-notch place. The first floor is independent, and that's what we will have. However, they also offer on another floor assisted living, and they have a new building coming which will be their memory building. We are extremely pleased with it, and the two ladies that are working there right now are extremely nice. We had not actually seen a room other than floor plans because it is not built yet. It will be done in April. What they're offering is going to be very pleasing; it's exactly what we wanted and we're very pleased with it. I would highly recommend it.

I'm so happy that you're excited about American House! We are looking forward to having everyone move in our community. Thank you for your recommendation.

Sincerely, Erin Sakmar, Executive Director (239) 300-5488

Memory Care Reviews for American House Bonita Springs

Photos of American House Bonita Springs

Services and Amenities of American House Bonita Springs

• Pool

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About American House Bonita Springs

Designed from the ground up with discerning seniors in mind, American House Bonita Springs is a beautifully appointed community, tucked away on a 26-acre campus, in a quiet neighborhood setting.We offer studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with a host of amenities and services. Bonita Springs provides various levels of care, including Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care through our proprietary Love is Ageless® program. As you age, we are able to provide the level of care you may need in the future.Whether you choose to gather friends for a Happy Hour cocktail, or invite family for dinner in your private apartment, you can do it all at American House Bonita Springs.

Map of American House Bonita Springs