Naples Green Village

Reviews of Naples Green Village

Memory Care Reviews for Naples Green Village

July 31, 2014

By Caring87205550

My mother is at HarborChase. It suits our needs and she seems to be well taken care of. The people there are friendly and responsive. They have church services which she enjoys very much. She enjoys playing games, too. They play different games and have activities during the day. They keep them pretty busy; there's always something going on. They hold family events and family lunches once a month. They also have family information session, which are very nice. The staff is always available to answer questions whether it's a weekend or a weekday. I think it's a clean and homey place.

July 18, 2014

By Glenda7

My mother is in Harbor Chase Memory Care (Harbor Chase of North Collier). I chose it because I am very impressed with the cleanliness and organization, and I like the fact that my mother can enter as a private pay patient, stay there, transition to Medicaid, and not have to move. I am familiar with the neighborhood, and I am happy with it. The rooms are bright and fairly nicely laid out. You bring your own furniture, which we did, and every time I am there the room is as clean and orderly as the first time I saw it. It has its own bathroom and a little refrigerator. The dining area is very nicely appointed. It has a bright, pleasant color. It has cloth tablecloths, china, and silverware. It is always cleaned between meals, it is always fresh appearing, and it is orderly. I have lunch, and the food is good. They do a lot of things. They play bingo, sing, and go on field trips. I have visited a couple of times and she's been out on a field trip. The go to the nature conservancy and walk in the park. I tell you, it has been two months since she has made a beautiful transition, and she seems quite happy. I think she feels comfortable there now, because she is always with somebody. They only have one issue, and it didn't have anything to do with how my mother is treated. Some of the staff who aren't hands-on are rather unhelpful and uncooperative. I had issues early on, I had them straightened out, and now I never have any problems. They are now exceedingly helpful. They are pleasant. They seem to genuinely like what they are doing. They all pitch in to do the same job; each one steps in and takes the job from the next one, and it flows very nicely. The residents seem to like all them, and they seem to enjoy everybody. I don't see any bad talking and I don't hear any yelling.

June 06, 2012

By FloriKat

Harbor Chase Memory Care has a wonderful, loving staff who are very responsive to individual resident and family needs. The facility is clean, nicely decorated, well equipped and efficiently designed for residents. Resident activities are available for all levels of dementia care. Professional services are available on site. The dining room serves excellently prepared and well presented food that tastes wonderful. Harbor Chase Memory Care has a family atmosphere staffed with caregivers who really care. There is always a cheerful welcome waiting for you at Harbor Chase Memory Care.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Naples Green Village

Photos of Naples Green Village

Services and Amenities of Naples Green Village

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $2500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Naples Green Village

At Naples Green Village, our compassionate staff understands the unique obstacles that our seniors face. They are specially trained, and on-site 24/7 in order to provide the attention and assistance that your loved one needs. From the minute your loved one steps into our community, our goal is to make them feel safe, secure, and at home.

Individualized Care, Tailored to Your Needs

All of our residents have a personalized assessment performed in order to create an individual care plan prior to move-in. This care plan is tailored to address the specific needs of your loved one. We understand and recognize that each of our residents has their own unique requirements for care, and customize each plan to meet those needs.

Assisted Living

As part of our wholistic care philosophy, we greatly emphasize daily exposure to a very pleasant and stimulating outdoor environment. The time our residents spend outdoors is often devoted to activities such as a pleasant walk in our courtyards to group gardening events. Hence, a key aspect of the full renovation of the facility was the addition of over 15,000 square feet of exterior courtyards and walkways. These intimate park-like areas are intended to entice our residents to the outdoors and enjoy an experience under magnificent oak trees and pleasantly meandering pathways. We take great pleasure in not only seeing how our residents enjoy the outdoor areas we have created, but also how our family members relish spending time with their relatives in this environment.

Memory Care

Memory Care at Naples Green Village is specially designed to provide the best care for our residents who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s/Dementia. Our on-site team of expertly trained staff and doctor/specialist partners are aware of the unique challenges that our residents face, and are each equipped to support and assist them with activities of day-to-day life, 24/7. For each resident that we tend to, Naples Green Village crafts a unique and focused care plan to ensure that our guided approach meets all of your loved one’s needs. Families that have chosen Naples Green Village Memory Care for their loved one appreciate the compassionate staff, and enjoy peace of mind, knowing their loved one has a level of independence reinforced by the caring team that serves them.

Naples Green Village offers a variety of services to ensure that your loved one has their needs met by our attentive staff. From our award winning culinary team, to our newly updated living spaces, Naples Green Village creates a relaxed atmosphere of attention and service that allows your loved one to enjoy the life they deserve.

Map of Naples Green Village