Health Center At Brentwood

Reviews of Health Center At Brentwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Health Center At Brentwood

June 11, 2012

By mjlsmith

Brentwood was a very nice facility. It appeared clean and very confortable. We were there often so my mother-in-law received top notch care. She was turned and cleaned on a regular basis. The staff seemed very concerned with her care as well as how we were dealing with her illness. They even offered for the kids to go swimming in the pool at the adjoining assisted living facility. When doctors stated that my mother-in-law would not survive much longer she was placed in a private room so that the entire family could spend as much time as possible with her. After she passed the staff was very compassionate and assisted us during a very hard time. They handled her passing very professionally and left us with the feeling that our loved one was taken care of during her illness as well as after her death. The only negative thing I found with the facility was that I am not sure that residents without family received quite as good of care as those that did.

Services and Amenities of Health Center At Brentwood

About Health Center At Brentwood

Health Center At Brentwood is a senior living provider in Lecanto, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Health Center At Brentwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health Center At Brentwood