Health Center At Brentwood

Health Center At Brentwood (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Health Center At Brentwood

Nursing Home Reviews for Health Center At Brentwood

July 25, 2014

My mom was in Brentwood. It was a locked unit, but it was not memory care. It was skilled nursing. It was a nightmare at Brentwood. They brought her in for assisted living after she had had double subdural hematoma. They would give her her medication, but other than that they just set her at a table in front of the nurse's station. She sat there for 7 weeks. She ate there. She did no activities other than the one time I took her in to have her nails done. They wouldn't involve her in activities either, to the point where she sat on a chair like it was a doctor's waiting room chair. If she said she didn't want to do it, they didn't pursue it any further, or check out any other activities. I don't like it at all. Some of the staff was very friendly, but I don't think they're very efficient.

August 21, 2012

By Caring352 1

My mother's been there for 3 days now. That's where she wanted to go. It's fairly close to where I live. It's fairly good as far as the people there, but having hospice follow her is a very big plus.

June 11, 2012

By mjlsmith

Brentwood was a very nice facility. It appeared clean and very confortable. We were there often so my mother-in-law received top notch care. She was turned and cleaned on a regular basis. The staff seemed very concerned with her care as well as how we were dealing with her illness. They even offered for the kids to go swimming in the pool at the adjoining assisted living facility. When doctors stated that my mother-in-law would not survive much longer she was placed in a private room so that the entire family could spend as much time as possible with her. After she passed the staff was very compassionate and assisted us during a very hard time. They handled her passing very professionally and left us with the feeling that our loved one was taken care of during her illness as well as after her death. The only negative thing I found with the facility was that I am not sure that residents without family received quite as good of care as those that did.

Services and Amenities of Health Center At Brentwood

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Partnership
  • Date Certified: 11/01/2019

About Health Center At Brentwood

Health Center At Brentwood is a senior living provider in Lecanto, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Health Center At Brentwood for more details on services and rates.

Map of Health Center At Brentwood