Indian Oaks Assisted Living

Reviews of Indian Oaks Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Indian Oaks Assisted Living

November 23, 2016

By Judy845078

The manager of Indian Oaks -- Christine -- was wonderful. The people were very friendly and helpful, and they took good care of my mom. The place was very clean, and the food was very good. She had a private room -- which was very nice -- and I can't say enough about how nice it was. It was a small place, and she got very nice, special care. They were right there until the very end.

March 08, 2016

By PA

Indian Oaks had good food and quite a bit of activities. I was impressed with the room because it was big and had a lot of storage space. The staff seemed very friendly. While I was there, somebody was playing the guitar and residents were singing. My concern was that they have very narrow hallways; two people could barely pass each other, so I don’t think a wheelchair could fit.

November 30, 2015

By Jean109855150

I was very happy with Indian Oaks. In the future if I need to move here, that would be the place I would go to. Much smaller but still they said they had activities like, outings. It’s a little more home-like, and there are only maybe 25 residents. The people were very nice. The staff was very helpful and friendly. If for some reason my mom does have to move, if this doesn’t work out, that’s where we are going to move her in the future. It’s a little farther from me, but their price range is good.

June 13, 2013

By Susan64

We recently moved our mother into Indian Oaks Manor and are very pleased with the facility. It is clean, the food is good and the safe is caring and accommodating. We would recommend Indian Oaks Manor.

Costs for Indian Oaks Assisted Living

• Licenses: 6056

• Assisted Living Starting At: $1995/month
  • Get Costs

About Indian Oaks Assisted Living

Indian Oaks Assisted Living is in the heart of Largo, FL. Our mission is simple: to provide the highest quality service. Our friendly atmosphere and exceptional service will make it easy to adapt, meet new friends, and call Indian Oaks your new home.

Find out for yourself why Indian Oaks is the place to live for fun with great care. Enjoy a rich social life, special exercise classes, great parties and all in a safe place where help is there 24 hours a day. All for a very affordable price!

Enjoy music, dancing, theater, shopping, aerobics, and Monday Night Tailgates during football season! For those times you wish to take a class or play bridge, every resident is invited to join the Largo Community Center with a complimentary annual membership and transportation courtesy of Indian Oaks.

Enjoy home cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner with waiter service. Snacks and drinks are available all day. Residents enjoy a variety of room styles and Indian Oaks provides furniture for no extra charge! A community-wide safety system provides you with the freedom and privacy to enjoy your life with peace of mind. A first alert system assures assistance is never more than a click away. Assistance with Daily Living means giving you the help you need. Our professionally trained staff provides compassionate and discrete help, based on where you are in life.

Amenities:

• Wireless Internet
    • Hair Salon
    • Assistance With Daily Living
    • Secret Garden

Thank you for your interest in Indian Oaks Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Indian Oaks Assisted Living