Savannah Court of Lakeland

Reviews of Savannah Court of Lakeland

Assisted Living Reviews for Savannah Court of Lakeland

September 29, 2015

By Caring113620850

We visited Savannah Court. The visit was great. The place was good. The cost was out of our budget though. They just had single rooms. They were fair size, but still too crowded for a couple. The dining room was very nice. They have another really nice dining room for the family there. Their facilities appeared to be very good. I was impressed with the courtyard.

July 13, 2015

By Caring109196850

I visited Savannah Court of Lakeland, and the place is very nice, but expensive. The staff seemed OK, and the rooms are very nice. Their dining room is fine. Overall, it’s a nice facility.

May 03, 2015

By jhr1945

My parent lives here and is very happy. Administration and floor staff genuinely care and are willing to partner with us as a family to care for my loved one. They create and stick with an individual care plan. Savannah Court is the real deal and they do not use manipulative marketing strategies. The atmosphere is homey with about 32 residents. It is the perfect set-up for people with mild Dementia. My parent was at a facility about a mile down the road, and while the décor was beautiful, the individual care was pathetic. They had no tolerance for Dementia. My parent now gets the attention needed and is thriving.

January 26, 2015

By Mar2

Savannah Court of Lakeland was small -- it was like 30 or 40 rooms. But it was very nice, and the food was outstanding. The downfall was that my mom did not want a single studio apartment type.

July 17, 2014

By El Viejo

Our friends, My wife and myself were impressed with Savannah Court of Lakeland, so that’s the one reason we encouraged our friends to place their mother at that location. To me, it’s just a real nice place. It’s very comfortable and hey seem to care for all their residents well. They appeared to be genuine, caring people. It’s an adequate and nice size room, which resembles a nice (1) room apartment, with her own bath. It’s large enough for her and very accommodating for her. They have plenty of actives throughout the week such as bingo etc.. I’m very impressed with them. She’s happy there. She’s made friends, and she has a lot more to do than she did when she was with their family due to their work schedule. Great place to live.

December 20, 2013

By wamonetwo

This facility provides exceent caring daily services to the patient and also works extremely well with Hospice units which may become part of the caring program. They also provide excellent medical care through doctors that liason with their staff. In addition they are very helpful in locating and securing assistance with extra care and funeral services.

December 11, 2012

By deblo

My mother was a resident of Savannah Court in Lakeland, Florida. When we went for a tour, we were looking for a semi private room, due to financial reasons. After many calls and visits, we placed her there. Our biggest surprise was she placed in a private room! This facility provides wonderful entertainment and keeps the residents engaged. They also include the families! This facility has the feel of home. Unfortunately, my mother passed away, but this home like facility was the best decision we ever made for her. I would recommend this Assisted Living Facility to anybody who is in need of an Assistant Living Facility!

November 07, 2012

By sharirounds

I like the environment in Savannah Cottage. The people are very friendly. The program is really good. The facility is very clean and very secure. They have outside activities which we like. I think we're probably going to go with Savannah just because of the cost.

October 26, 2012

Savannah Cottage seemed clean enough. It's close enough to us so we could visit my mom frequently. We heard good reports from the relatives of people that had stayed previously. The staff as far as the quality of each person is very good. Although we feel they're understaffed as far as how many per shift. There are probably between 28 and 30 patients and there may be three or four staff. We sample the food several times. It's not great, and it's not bad, like you're eating in a school.

Costs for Savannah Court of Lakeland

Services and Amenities of Savannah Court of Lakeland

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AL10024

About Savannah Court of Lakeland

Savannah Court, offering gracious senior living in Lakeland, FL, a diverse city full of charm and southern hospitality. Located in Polk County, Lakeland is positioned perfectly in the center of the state with easy access to I-4 and conveniently located between Orlando and Tampa. The Lakeland area offers state of the art medical facilities and hospitals, shopping centers and malls, and many diverse cultural and entertainment opportunities. Lakeland offers the feel of a small town with many warm and caring citizens, but also provides many opportunities for everyone's interest. It’s the perfect town for a hospitable assisted living community!

Savannah Court of Lakeland offers affordable assisted living while delivering personal services to all residents, their families and our guests. Because of the perfect size of our senior community, we have the privilege and opportunity of offering our residents personalized services. The caring and well-trained staff at Savannah Court of Lakeland is accessible 24 hours a day. Savannah Court of Lakeland is respected for the exceptional services, care and hospitality we offer to not only the residents but also to family members and guests.

Community Amenities
  • 24-hour access to trained caring associates
  • Scheduled transportation to shopping, medical appointments and other outings
  • Medical appointment scheduling
Apartment Amenities
  • Restaurant-style dining
  • Linen and housing services
  • Emergency response system
  • Diverse activities program designed to enhance daily living
  • Utilities are included - telephone and extended cable television service is optional
  • Climate controlled air conditioning and heating
  • Spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes
  • Supervision with activities of daily living
  • Supervision of self administration of medications
  • Common areas and suites with beautiful views and manicured landscaping for your enjoyment

Savannah Court of Lakeland has been designed with the senior living experience in mind. Licensed for 36 residents Savannah Court is full of vibrant activity while offering a warm and comfortable feel throughout. Each and every resident at Savannah Court is unique and each and every resident has a different experience, as their experience is tailored to their likes, needs, preferences and personality. A team of experienced caregivers is led by 24/7 LPNs. Savannah Court residents have a great continuity of care as the team at Savannah is equipped to allow residents to age in place in their private apartment.

Map of Savannah Court of Lakeland