Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center

Reviews of Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center

April 13, 2015

By Connie Hemmingway

My grandmother was at this facility for rehab after her hospital stay. She had Medicare and so we had a lot of options when it came to selecting a place. We went with Medicana because another friends Father had been there and recommended it. The staff were all so friendly and welcoming, the nurses were all very helpful and the therapists did a great job of getting my grandmother back to being her old self again! My whole family is so grateful for all that Medicana did for her and we would HIGHLY recommend it if you need therapy or nursing help.

July 28, 2014

By Friendorrelative

Nurses and therapists were good. Never saw the doctor or heard from him/her. The social worker lied to family members and resident on several occasions and caused a lot of turmoil for everyone. Would have expected better from her. That left us all with a very negative view of the facility.

December 25, 2013

By bella418

nursing staff is lazy, the assistants do all the work, no doctors on call, they show up once a week, this place is horrendous!

About Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center

Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center is a senior living provider in Lake Worth, Florida that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Medicana Nursing and Rehab Center