The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Reviews of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Assisted Living Reviews for The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

December 29, 2015

By CH3

Lynmoore at Lawnwood was excellent and the place was spotless. The staff was very caring. When we first went there, the admission coordinator answered all the questions I asked. I can’t say enough about them. They were really great all around. The staff really go over and above what their job description is. They look after my sister well. They’re like a little family. The food is pretty good. My sister is not crazy about it, because she’s pretty fussy; but friends and family have gone to have lunch or dinner with her, and there’s a pretty good choice of food. They usually have one main meal on the menu, but you could also get a sandwich or fries. The food on a scale of 1 to 10 is an 8. There’s always something going on every day. They take people out to plays. They have manicure days. The stuff that they do for holidays is unbelievable. They had an Oktoberfest. The place was decorated beautifully for Halloween. They also do this black-and-white affair once a year where everybody gets dressed up and eats wonderful food. They have several central patio areas where they do barbecues for the residents.

October 09, 2013

Before our relative passed away, we had her in Lynmoore at Lawnwood. She was there for two months. This facility was very good. It was very nice and clean. We like that the hospital was right there in case that she needed it. The people there were very nice. The food was good. The staff was great. They were constantly watching over her, which was what we needed at that time.

August 29, 2013

By Trevor3

My mom will move in next week to Lynmoore. It's close by to my current resident. The staff was very friendly and cheerful. The presentation of the sales rep was fantastic and I liked what she has to offer. The facility itself is very nice, clean and smells good. It also came recommended by some of the people that I knew and there are a couple of people that reside there that I'm familiar with. We had lunch there and the food was good.

Memory Care Reviews for The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Costs for The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Photos of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Services and Amenities of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

• Entry Fee Cost: 2000

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Licenses: Standard ALF license with Extended Congregate Care license

About The Lynmoore at Lawnwood

Situated behind a quiet, residential neighborhood in historic Fort Pierce, The Lynmoore at Lawnwood is a cozy senior living community located near Lawnwood Medical Center, St. Lucie Medical Center and Martin Health as well as The Downtown Farmer’s Market, The Galleria of Pierce Harbor and Nelson Family Farms. Wake up every day in a safe, intentionally designed living space. We tend to the cooking, housekeeping and home maintenance so you can participate in social, cultural and fitness programs including community outings, chair cycling and arts & crafts.

Choose from a menu of seasonal, nutritious chef-prepared dishes at multiple dining venues. Enjoy discreet, supportive care, a maintenance- free lifestyle including scheduled transportation, and boutique amenities.

From lighting, flooring and furniture choices to purposefully designed spaces – every apartment and common area is intentionally designed to help move around more safely, easily and confidently in your apartment and throughout the community.

Map of The Lynmoore at Lawnwood