Middlewoods of Newington

Middlewoods of Newington (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Middlewoods of Newington

Assisted Living Reviews for Middlewoods of Newington

July 14, 2015

I liked Middlewoods of Newington. The only person I talked to was the administration. The dining room was nice. I guess they have bingo.

January 09, 2015

By ottielay24

I have had Middlewoods of Newington at the top of my list for my Grandparents and signed up to receive their newsletters. The newsletters only made me fall more in love with updates on activities, outings and residents. I visited the facility during their open house and spoke with an Administrator about the possibility of my Grandparents moving in. I was disappointed to hear that Middlewoods wasn't the best long-term fit due to my Grandmother's Alzheimer's but the Administrator recommended one of their competitors she thought would better suit them. It seems like they're dedicated to the well-being of their residents, even if they're not residents yet. It would have been easy for them to promote their location and then have them go through the hassle of moving again in a few years. I appreciate the help they were able to give me and my Grandparents!

November 27, 2013

My aunt is currently at Middlewoods. We choose it because her sister-in-law is there also and we use to visit and have lunch with her sister-in-law there before we decide to let her move in. It is a circular building with fifty-four apartment for fifty-four people. The staff is wonderful. They know everybody. I am pleased with the whole staff there. They go shopping on Mondays afternoon, and on Wednesdays, they go outing. They have different kinds of activities. They have veteran's day celebration. They are always doing something. They have churches on Sundays.

March 21, 2013

By Rick6

I chose Middlewoods because it is small and has a more personal service. I was very impressed with the manager of the place. I really liked the way she treated not only the elderly people that were there, but she was very friendly to all families. It was the warm, caring situation that attracted me to that particular facility. The rooms were small, but adequate. I liked their staff.

About Middlewoods of Newington

Middlewoods of Newington is a senior living provider in Newington, Connecticut that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Middlewoods of Newington for more details on services and rates.

Map of Middlewoods of Newington