The Village at Buckland Court

Reviews of The Village at Buckland Court

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Buckland Court

July 14, 2015

By Cynthia110629050

My mom was in The Village at Buckland Court. She was there for a year and a half. The rooms were good. It was very similar to where she is now. The layouts were almost the same. They had just redone everything, so it was more elegant there. Of course, it was twice as expensive. It was thousands more, so they had better be nice. The food was good. I never heard any of the residents complain about it. The dining room was very nice. They had a huge calendar of activities. Every day, they have something going on like card games and a lot of music. They do excursions, but my mother never went on them. They could improve on their laundry services.

Thank you! We love what we do and are extremely proud of our team. Individualized care is one of our hallmarks as we strive to meet the distinct needs of each resident. Please let us know (860-644-7366) if there is anything we can do for you and your family.

May 22, 2015

I visited The Village at Buckland Court, and I thought it was excellent. It was clean and spacious. It is actually larger, and it seemed to be well suited. They had paintings, and they take the residents out like when they go to museums. They have music therapy as well. The dining area was good, clean, and spacious. The rooms and apartments were very nice, very spacious, and bright. I thought it was a good experience, very charming, well organized, and well-staffed.

Thank you so much for sharing. Caring for seniors is not just our purpose, it's our passion. Please feel free to contact the Executive Director (860-644-7366) if we can ever be of service to you and your family.

March 17, 2015

The Village at Buckland Court had some of the nicer amenities. It was very clean, and the staff was very nice. It was a little bit more along the lines of what we were looking for from an activities perspective, and it was closer to my home.

Statements such as yours mean everything to us as we take great pride in the trust families place in us. Please feel free to reach out if we can ever be of assistance to you and your family. 860-644-7366

June 30, 2014

By Caring86502050

The Village at Buckland Court was very nice. The staff and the room were very nice. The food wasn't too bad. Some things were Ok, and some things my mom had a lot of complaints about. It was very nice. They gave her some freedom, which she needed at the time. But they could improve the food.

July 08, 2012

By Rjanet

On entering this facility, I was impressed with the quality of the facility. It was very nicely decorated, clean, and inviting. The staff both at the front desk and in the Alzeimers unit, where we entertained, was very friendly and helpful to us. Small details that were impressive to me at this facility included relaxing music played in the lobbies and a specialized diner for the resident's meals. Since we came right after the resident's lunch hour, we noticed how busy the staff was taking the resident's to their rooms and then bringing them into the main lobby for entertainment. The staff showed that they knew their residents well by helping them sit in the most appropriate seats for each resident. They were very gentle in the way that they handled transporting the residents. The biggest challenge for us as we did our skits was to keep the resident's attention, since many of the residents had quite a bit of memory loss. Overall, it was a good Rexperience to see this facility and interact with the staff and residents.

Memory Care Reviews for The Village at Buckland Court

Training Areas

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: assisted living

About The Village at Buckland Court

The Village at Buckland Court in South Windsor, CT, is a charming "country estate" nestled amidst rural strawberry fields, expansive lawns, and lavish gardens. Inspiring outdoor sitting areas, a gazebo, and an herb garden provide the setting for arts, leisure, and fitness activities. Private walking paths and gazebos grace beautifully manicured gardens, while Lodge residents can enjoy the tranquil scenery from the many decks. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal patio dining and a year-round view of the campus in all its splendor.

The Village at Buckland Court offers Assisted Living and Assisted Living for the Memory Impaired.

Map of The Village at Buckland Court