The Atrium at Rocky Hill

The Atrium at Rocky Hill (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Atrium at Rocky Hill

Memory Care Reviews for The Atrium at Rocky Hill

November 16, 2012

The Atrium is an Alzheimers care and even though my mother is not ready for that yet, they were cordial. Everybody was excellent. If I have questions, I am free to call and they would get back to me right away. My mother had already gone to a hospital and a nursing home, but nobody told me she is a sundowner. She has dementia, so when the sun goes down she gets very confused and agitated. I did not know that. The Atrium was the first one to tell me that my mother is a sundowner.
See all Memory Care reviews (9) See fewer reviews

• Low Salt

• Minimum Age: None

• Licenses: Assisted Living

About The Atrium at Rocky Hill

The Atrium at Rocky Hill in Rocky Hill, CT, is an assisted living residence designed exclusively to serving the needs of individuals with memory loss. Our goal, in everything we do, is to create an environment that feels safe and familiar, empowering and fulfilling.

All forms of memory loss, from forgetfulness to Alzheimer's disease and other forms of dementia, are disorders of the memory, not the spirit. In fact, care of the spirit increasingly becomes the one way we can reach and communicate to those with memory loss. At The Atrium at Rocky Hill, we connect with the residents and their caregivers. It's what we do best. Welcome to The Atrium of Rocky Hill!

Uniquely built for memory care- Dedicated Caregivers- Parallel Programming- Programs that are adult based, building on the idea that not everyone likes the same thing. Sensory Tableside Dining and Choice Dining with Dignity- Supportive Dining Features- Individualized Service Plans- Dementia Training- Nursing Coverage- Signature Services- Ability to handle two person assists and mechanical lifts. Ability to handle feeds and modified diets, as well as puree diets.

Map of The Atrium at Rocky Hill