The Village at Kensington Place

The Village at Kensington Place (844) 325-8230

Reviews of The Village at Kensington Place

Assisted Living Reviews for The Village at Kensington Place

July 25, 2013

What I like best about the The Village at Kensington Place was that the wing that my mom is in is just a small wing. I feel that people who works with her there are very caring and I think that is important. It is a lockdown facility and you have to ring a doorbell to get in, so I know my mom is safe there. The room that she got there is spacious. I have also tried eating there and it is good. When it comes to activities, my mom is always looking forward to their bus trips twice a week. I think that is important for their residents instead of just being in that one wing all day. I had some issues with them before, but when I discussed those with the director, they readily took care of them. They also encourage me to inform them if I am not happy with anything so that they could work on those things. I would have to say that I'm pleased with this facility.

June 23, 2012

By Ursala

Very disappointing. Clothes and belongings were stolen the level of care for the cost was not worth it. Seems pretty nice when u visit but after a few weeks we could see that the resident was not being taken care of properly.

Hello Ursala,

We are terribly sorry to hear of your experience with The Village at Kensington Place. Your opinion, as well as the quality of care our residents receive, is extremely important to us. Please contact the Executive Director regarding your concerns as it is our goal to not only customize care to the particular needs of each individual resident, but to also ensure their utmost safety and security.

Again, we are sorry for any negative observations. Please come back and visit us again, as we strive to make improvements a part of our daily commitment to the residents.

July 26, 2011

By Mary Hembree

Extremely helpful with my 92 year old father with Alzheimer's. Their memory care unit is exceptional, very welcoming and comfortable. Care level from everyone, aides, nurses etc. is what you would want for you loved on.

Costs for The Village at Kensington Place

• Diabetic
  • Low Fat
  • Low Salt

About The Village at Kensington Place

The Village at Kensington Place in Meriden, Connecticut, is an elegant "country estate" nestled among the scenic Hanging Hills. Our beautifully manicured campus, surrounded by woodlands, provides the setting for fitness, arts, and leisure activities, and comfortable outdoor sitting areas. A terrace off the main dining room offers seasonal outdoor dining with a panoramic view of the campus in all its splendor.

The Village at Kensington Place offers independent living, assisted living, and assisted living for the memory impaired.

Our broad reach in services offers residents the chance to age in place for life, right through Hospice.

Map of The Village at Kensington Place