Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center

January 02, 2020

By retired nurse sue

My stay at Pendleton was excellent. Made my rehab actually fun. My room was private with lots of room to maneuver a wheelchair/walker. If you needed anything the staff would go out of their way to get it for you if available or allowed. Housekeeping was superb. Cleaned room every day. The nursing staff was great. Meds and treatments given on time. Answered my questions and addressed my concerns. PT and OT excellent. Planned an exercise program specific to your needs and also offered extra like "group "exercises. They worked with you, didn't feel rushed. Everyone very friendly and polite. The food was good with a menu that allowed choices. There was plenty of different amenities "ie" bingo, card games, movies, support groups like Alcoholic Anonymous. Music, table games, social clubs, quilting and so much more. The staff encouraged participation but it was totally up to you what you wanted to participate in. I would not hesitate to return if I needed rehab or would refer to friends and family. They ALL made rehabilitation fun!

Sue, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did, means a lot! We hope you have a great day!

Services and Amenities of Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center

Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Mystic, Connecticut that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Pendleton Health & Rehabilitation Center