Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Reviews of Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Independent Living Reviews for Solstice Senior Living at Groton

May 10, 2016

By Daughter of a ResidentNCSZU

I chose Windham Falls Estates for my mother because they are very good in maintaining the facility. If there is any type of emergency or anything going on, they are right on top of it within seconds. They have a lot of activities for their seniors, so there's generally something that most people could be interested in.

November 29, 2015

The people at Windham Falls were very nice. I think the rooms were not quite as nice as other places, but they were satisfactory. Their activities looked somewhat limited but, again, satisfactory.

October 28, 2015

By Ida K.

Windham Falls Estate was a very nice setting. The people that work there were absolutely excellent, courteous, friendly and seemed to know all the residents. The facility itself looked nice. They were still working on improving it, but it was still very nice. The apartments were in a good size and they had nice views. I was not there during activities, but they said they had activities. They had rooms available if you had family gathering. They had a nice dining room. They were doing some improvements on some of the rooms and in their landscaping.

October 06, 2014

By maray7611

I have a Family member that stays there, but recently I heard the food has not been that good, and most of the time she doesn't eat and complains to me. I asked if they have food inspectors that come, but she didn't know. So, I just wanted to put that out there so other people can see and share their thought on this, as for myself I live out of state and not there to see first hand only on my initial visit there.

July 25, 2014

By Diane86265550

Windham Falls Estates is nice, but it seems a little shabby. It's much less expensive. The rooms are large, but the Windham Falls does allow smoking in some areas, so it smells smoky in these places, and I don't like that. The staff is very pleasant. The location for me is nice so it'll be easier to get to my in-laws.

July 19, 2014

Windham Falls is the one we are most impressed with. It was pretty cool outside. The people inside were doing activities. As we walked in the building, they were having exercises. They were really into them, and they were having a good time. We like the room there. It contained a kitchen. They showed us a variety of rooms, but their one-bedroom was impressive because it was laid out nicely. The bathroom was very nice.

April 05, 2014

By Charlie11

Very friendly, lots of activities, able to travel, close to train, bus service to town, good meals, near the ocean, rooms good size, pet friendly.

December 01, 2013

By Lynn23

Windham Falls is independent living with more amenities. They have apartments with separate bedrooms and they also have an efficiency with one room. They give you three meals a day. They'll have somebody walk you to your meal if you need that kind of help. They have a bus that will transport you once a week to shopping areas. It's more inclusive and the staff is very nice. What I like best is the services that they offer. They had a pool table, they had movie night, they had card games. It was definitely a lot more amenities.

Costs for Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Photos of Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Services and Amenities of Solstice Senior Living at Groton

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• Get Costs

About Solstice Senior Living at Groton

Independent living is just that, you live independently enjoying the company of your friends and neighbors while we provide the convenience of restaurant-style dining, housekeeping, laundry, transportation services and much more. We believe you have earned the right to a care-free lifestyle. Let us do the daily chores so you can do the daily fun!

Map of Solstice Senior Living at Groton