Silver Oak Country Estates I

Reviews of Silver Oak Country Estates I

Assisted Living Reviews for Silver Oak Country Estates I

June 23, 2014

By SMarquis

My mother has been a resident at Silver Oak for 2 years. I can say without a doubt, there is no finer care facility in this Country! The staff ensures the most compassionate, personalized and loving care! The patient's and their families are treated with respect and tenderness! The facilities and grounds are beautiful, well maintained and comforting. The food is bountiful and all home cooked. I cannot say enough positive things about the owner, Lorena and her staff! If you are at the stage in life when you need to find a place for a loved one come to Silver Oak. You will not be disappointed!

June 23, 2014

By drwwhalen

Other

Lorena and her staff are wonderful. They have a great deal of experience in dealing with Alzheimers patients, and they are patient, kind and loving. Silver Oak is an oasis of peace for Mom. The food is fresh and healthy, the facilities immaculate and new, and Mom loves the activities and especially the rose garden. We've looked at and tried many other facilities, but Silver Oak is by far the best.

June 22, 2014

By Doctor Newton

Other

As a Home Visiting Physician, I see my patients at many different Facilities. Silver Oak Country Estates is far above the rest. It is the place I would choose for my own family member - in fact I would live there myself. I love the gardens, the staff are professional and friendly. The food looks and smells delicious. My patients are happy and well cared for.

Costs for Silver Oak Country Estates I

Services and Amenities of Silver Oak Country Estates I

• About Silver Oak Country Estates I

Silver Oak Country Estates is an assisted living facility in Vista, CA that offers residents independent living options and daily support services. Our homes are custom built for board and care of the elderly.

Our goal is to provide board and care benefits that are missing in other senior residences in North County. Silver Oak Country Estates is unique among assisted living homes. See for yourself. Come and visit our beautifully furnished homes.

The vision of Silver Oak Country Estates is to foster independence for each person. We treat everyone with dignity and respect. The individuality of our residents is honored by allowing each man or woman a choice of care and lifestyle while protecting the rights of privacy for all. We believe it is vital to nurture the spirit of each guest.

We strive to create an environment and opportunities for residents so they can lead more enjoyable, meaningful and vigorous lives. We are unique in rethinking what we can do to improve the quality of life for our residents.

Care and Services

• Individual service plan for each resident, updated periodically
    • Plan to keep residents as independent as possible with a tailored plan of assistance
    • Daily social, cultural and recreational planned activities
    • Custom planning for optimum lifestyle and a whole person wellness program
    • Exercise and wellness programs suitable for each resident
    • Personal care includes showering and bathing, mobility and transferring, monitoring of safety
    • Oversight by a registered nurse with extensive hospital, clinical and elderly care experience
    • Facilities are California State licensed, approved and regulated
    • Dementia care provided

Facilities

• Beautiful, full-shelved library with comfortable seating and good lighting
    • Large, individual rooms with individually, connected bathrooms and lockable doors
    • Rooms are furnished in traditional style—or residents may bring their own furnishings
    • Beautifully landscaped grounds with rose garden, individual planters for the residents and fruit trees that complement our silver oaks
    • Proper room lighting, handrails where needed, and a fire system
    • Security, with signal devices on windows and gates to alert staff without being a locked-down facility
    • Homes custom built for assisted care living
    • Lounge area and crafts room fully equipped with equipment and supplies
    • An inviting patio area with seating, tables and umbrellas

Thank you for your interest at Silver Oak Country Estates. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Alzheimer's/Dementia care, high end custom care. Three locations to serve. Locally owned and operated by a registered nurse.

Map of Silver Oak Country Estates I