Vista Gardens Memory Care

Reviews of Vista Gardens Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Vista Gardens Memory Care

December 31, 2013

By TerryGator

This is a very nice facility. Everything is pretty much brand new. There is a lot of room for everyone to move around without feeling like they are confined. Everyone was very nice to me when we visited my Uncle for christmas. Seemed like everyone was very well taken care of.

July 24, 2013

By angel4mom

Vista Gardens was very bright and cheery, the residents have freedom to walk around and the front door is not locked. They lock the gate which is out in the parking lot so the residents don't feel they're locked in. The cleanliness is exceptional. They have an activity room, a wonderful cafeteria area and dining room and the chef is awesome. The staff is very knowledgeable in dealing with people with Alzheimer's and you can just see when you walk in that the residents are very happy and engaged with the caregivers there.

June 29, 2013

By Teamo

The care is the best. They are there 24/7 for both my husband and me. They are like family and will do anything needed.
See all Memory Care reviews (11) See fewer reviews

Costs for Vista Gardens Memory Care

Photos of Vista Gardens Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Vista Gardens Memory Care

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Vista Gardens Memory Care

Welcome to Vista Gardens Memory Care

Our senior care services are personalized for each of our community members to enhance their quality of life and to provide you, their family, with peace of mind.

With firsthand knowledge of how family members and friends are affected by memory issues (including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's-related dementia, and mild cognitive impairment), Vista Gardens is a special and unique community that treats everyone with the highest respect and dignity.

Our Program Includes:
  • Extensive all-inclusive pre-admission assessment
  • Three levels of caregiving: MCI, mild tomoderate level and late-stage care
  • Licensed nurses available 7 days a week
  • Medication management
  • Routine care plan to family
  • Stability and falls education (SafelyYou™ fall detection software)
  • VisionLink™ Wireless Nurse Call System
  • Electronic record system
  • Our famous “Breakfast Club” daily~MCI cognitive and mind exercise group
  • Outings two-three days a week
  • Diabetic insulin care 24-hours a day

Features & Amenities: Vista Gardens is located on a large 5-acre park setting with the following features and amenities:
  • Putting green
  • Outdoor garden and tranquility gardens
  • Walking paths
  • Luxury patio cabanas
  • Sprint train
  • Transportation to and from medical appointments in our wheelchair-accessible van
  • Onsite beauty salon